Please please please, bench Diehl & give more carries to Brown & Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please please, bench Diehl & give more carries to Brown & Wilson

What do we TAGF? Do we un-earth the gnomes? Do we poop in the corner of our living rooms? Do we picket the game?

Whats the plan guys? We must be united, that is they key.

If we can unite around one common, stupid, pointless tradition, it just might help.

thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post
      What do we TAGF? Do we un-earth the gnomes? Do we poop in the corner of our living rooms? Do we picket the game?

Nothing we do as fans would make the coaches not start a player.. and it's unrealistic to this fans would not go to the game they paid their hard earned cash for... in our wildest dreams..

Comment

Protest at the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Nothing we do as fans would make the coaches not start a player.. and it's unrealistic to this fans would not go to the game they paid their hard earned cash for... in our wildest dreams..
          Im not talking about protesting the game. Something along the lines of the gnomes. something pointless.. yet absolutely hilarious and genius. like the gnome..

Comment

I like the pooping in the corner of our living rooms idea... this way if the smell becomes so bad I will be forced not to watch a disgrace of a game we just witnessed
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Im not talking about protesting the game. Something along the lines of the gnomes. something pointless.. yet absolutely hilarious and genius. like the gnome..
              All fans wear the brown paper bag of shame to the game...

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                I like the pooping in the corner of our living rooms idea... this way if the smell becomes so bad I will be forced not to watch a disgrace of a game we just witnessed
                Yeah, I was thinking the same. If all of us soil the corner of our rooms so badly, we get the news to cover it....we could force a change!!

Comment

HEY by the way, what happened to Vick??? How come hes not in the game?

Comment

HEY by the way, what happened to Vick??? How come hes not in the game?
                    He got knocked the **** out! lol

Comment

crap I missed it! Glad to hear these two teams are beating each other up!

Comment

crap I missed it! Glad to hear these two teams are beating each other up!

Nick doesn't look too bad though for his first game..

Comment

Foles is about to get knocked out too! Whos their 3rd stringer??? LOL

Comment

This going to take a ouija board and John Edwards.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

get a petition going to FIRE THE DAMNED PEANUT VENDORS!!!!!

Then we tell TC..."today it's the stadium's NUTS...tomorrow it could be yours....now sit those puppies on that there bench!!!!" (NOT HIS NUTS )....DIEHL AND BRADSHAW!
                              Last edited by bigblue58; 11-11-2012, 08:36 PM.
                              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X