Cowboys (4-5)

Browns (2-7)
    Redskins (3-6)
    Eagles (3-6)
    @ Bengals (4-5)
    Steelers (5-3)
    Saints (4-5)
    @ Redskins (3-6)

Can the Giants right the ship and get wins against some tough teams who want revenge (Packers, Falcons)? Or will the Cowboys take advantage of an easier road and build a winning streak to the division title?

Yes
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

seeing is believing and until I see the Giants play better football its all speculation.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It's all speculation but they "can"
        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 11-12-2012, 03:01 PM.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
          Giants (6-4)

BYE
          Packers (6-3)
          @ Redskins (3-6)
          Saints (4-5)
          @ Falcons (8-1)
          @ Ravens (7-2)
          Eagles (3-6)

Cowboys (4-5)

Browns (2-7)
          Redskins (3-6)
          Eagles (3-6)
          @ Bengals (4-5)
          Steelers (5-3)
          Saints (4-5)
          @ Redskins (3-6)

Can the Giants right the ship and get wins against some tough teams who want revenge (Packers, Falcons)? Or will the Cowboys take advantage of an easier road and build a winning streak to the division title?
          Can they? YES, Will they? Anyone's guess.

Comment

I'm predicting both the Giants and Cowboys end up at 9-7 and it comes down to tie breakers.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
              I'm predicting both the Giants and Cowboys end up at 9-7 and it comes down to tie breakers.
              Stranger things have happened

Comment

I think it will come down to the Cowboys @ Bengals game because I see the Boys winning the next 3 games against very suspect teams. Redskins could win obviously but I'm not sure their defense can handle a hot Romo. If the Bengals can beat them, it could set them up for a 3 game losing streak with the Steelers and Saints waiting.

The only game I feel that is a guaranteed win for the Giants is the Eagles and I know some of you would disagree with that notion based on the fact it's a divisional game. Our tone will be set on how we play the Packers two weeks from now after these last few miserable weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  Stranger things have happened
                  Like starting Diehl again
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Like starting Diehl again
                    Different class of strange

Comment

At this point With the cowboys much easier schedule I don't see us winning the division. All the games we have left can easily be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                        Giants (6-4)

BYE
                        Packers (6-3)-W
                        @ Redskins (3-6)-W
                        Saints (4-5)- L
                        @ Falcons (8-1)-L
                        @ Ravens (7-2)-W
                        Eagles (3-6)- W
                        10-6

Cowboys (4-5)

Browns (2-7)W
                        Redskins (3-6)W
                        Eagles (3-6)L
                        @ Bengals (4-5)W
                        Steelers (5-3)L
                        Saints (4-5)L
                        @ Redskins (3-6)W
                        8-8

we can lose the game vs Philly if it doesn't matter though

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                          At this point With the cowboys much easier schedule I don't see us winning the division. All the games we have left can easily be lost.
                          if we still can't score in the rezone, you may be right

Comment

The Saints are going to beat the paints off of of us like they always do, that for sure. Game over by halftime. And it will most certainly be a race for the division now that we let the Cowturds back in the race.

Comment

With the way we have been playing I wouldn't be surprised if we ended 8-8 / 9-7 by seasons end. It's not a lack of faith but what my eyes and logical sense tells me.

That Schedule for the cowboys is too easy even for the plight that the Cowboys have had late in the season to mess up.
                              The easy games we should of won are now loses the eagles and the Bengals.
                              We gave the Cowboys a key into the back door, but don't worry we didn't do it ourselves the eagles help us.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X