Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am placing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am placing

    the blame right where it belongs. Granted, we have been playing poorly all the way around but this team goes how Eli Manning goes and I am placing it mainly on him. We give him the accolades when he wins SuperBowls as being the most important part of this team, so it is only fair that we put him on the spot when we are doing bad and he is playing terrible.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    the blame right where it belongs. Granted, we have been playing poorly all the way around but this team goes how Eli Manning goes and I am placing it mainly on him. We give him the accolades when he wins SuperBowls as being the most important part of this team, so it is only fair that we put him on the spot when we are doing bad and he is playing terrible.
    Welcome to the dark side.
    Be prepared.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
      the blame right where it belongs. Granted, we have been playing poorly all the way around but this team goes how Eli Manning goes and I am placing it mainly on him. We give him the accolades when he wins SuperBowls as being the most important part of this team, so it is only fair that we put him on the spot when we are doing bad and he is playing terrible.
      why did Cruz drop that pass? Bad throw by ELI? he had to reach for it? wrong route? NO,NO,NO ! I put a lot of the blame on the people named in the huddle to do execute the plan, while nullifying the opponent, ain't all on Eli!

      Comment


      • #4
        Cause dropped passes, dd and Bradshaw and the defense not getting any pressure has nothing to do with us losing too. I agree Eli deserves SOME blame not all.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm willing to strip him of his "elite" title the way he's been playing. But I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet. DD deserves just as much credit for 3 of the 4 sacks, and 2 of the turnovers...

          Oh, and Morehead, I know you're willing to circle jerk Simms at the drop of a hat, but unless Eli has a career-ending injury, I highly doubt he's not going to throw at least 2 more TD passes to surpass Simms' record.

          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            I'm willing to strip him of his "elite" title the way he's been playing. But I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet. DD deserves just as much credit for 3 of the 4 sacks, and 2 of the turnovers...

            Oh, and Morehead, I know you're willing to circle jerk Simms at the drop of a hat, but unless Eli has a career-ending injury, I highly doubt he's not going to throw at least 2 more TD passes to surpass Simms' record.
            lol
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • #7
              No one on offense is really playing all that well except Beatty. Of course, he always has to have his 4th quarter holding penalty that hurts us lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                I'm willing to strip him of his "elite" title the way he's been playing. But I'm not going to throw him under the bus just yet. DD deserves just as much credit for 3 of the 4 sacks, and 2 of the turnovers...

                Oh, and Morehead, I know you're willing to circle jerk Simms at the drop of a hat, but unless Eli has a career-ending injury, I highly doubt he's not going to throw at least 2 more TD passes to surpass Simms' record.
                What an odd thing to say.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                  Cause dropped passes, dd and Bradshaw and the defense not getting any pressure has nothing to do with us losing too. I agree Eli deserves SOME blame not all.
                  I understand where you are coming from. I am the biggest Eli supporter and have watched him dictate the course of games and adapt how he has so we can win. I give him most of the accolades for winning the SuperBowls. As of late he has been playing poorly and I am going to call it. He needs to take care of busines, play better and get the offense in line. Our team wins and loses on how Eli perfoms.
                  Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 11-13-2012, 01:17 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Interesting how all the 'big Eli supporters' are suddenly putting all the blame on Eli. Man he must be really pissing you off right now lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Almost the entire team is playing at a lesser level than they did last year. There is no way you can place all he blame on Eli.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This doesn't make any sense. When we win games it's a "team win" but when we lose, it's Eli's fault. Everyone is to blame including coaches. Let's stop nitpicking here.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I forgot I was watching a doubles tennis match.... There are 11 ppl on each side of the ball, lets spread the blame equally. While Eli has played like dog ****, so have the majority on both sides of the ball for us. It would be much easier to name the handful that are playing well.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you take a crap and it stinks, dont blame one turd.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              This doesn't make any sense. When we win games it's a "team win" but when we lose, it's Eli's fault. Everyone is to blame including coaches. Let's stop nitpicking here.
                              I suppose it depends on the poster. With some folks when we win its because Eli carried us on his back. When we lose the rest of the team let Eli down.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X