YES or NO: will we make the Playoffs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES or NO: will we make the Playoffs?

Yes or no. Will we make the Playoffs? The only way for us to make it would be to win our last 2 games against the Jets and Cowgirls.

Yes or no?

Re: YES or NO: will we make the Playoffs?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Yes or no. Will we make the Playoffs? The only way for us to make it would be to win our last 2 games against the Jets and Cowgirls.

Yes or no?[/quote]

100 bucks says they will.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Yes or no. Will we make the Playoffs? The only way for us to make it would be to win our last 2 games against the Jets and Cowgirls.

Yes or no?[/quote]No. We will not make it. A 7-9 record will not get you in the playoffs.

Comment

NO....Playoff teams don't routed by bad teams when they control their own destiny....

Comment

Only the Giants players themselves can really provide the true answer to this question.

Comment

No way. I hope im eating crow in January.

Comment

This gutless bunch? NO WAY

Comment

NO!

Comment

We wouldn't even be considered a contender even if we made the playoffs.....we just got swept in this season by the effin REDSKINS....what season if any has that ever happened.....what a joke.....what a disappointment......When this team plays at home they look like they've been out boozing the whole night before.

Comment

No. The defense is hemorrhaging, and there isn't a bandage in the entire universe big enough to stop the bleeding
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yes we will... will we do anything in the playoffs? Probably not unless our offense dominates like it's capable of
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I hate watching these players do the bs post game interviews......there should be a cartoon bubble above Tucks head and it shows $$$$$ screw you fans I GOT PAID!!!

Comment

After this exhibition of gutless wonderment, the league should take away their playoff spot if they backed into one.

This teams done, finished, gone, out of bullets!

Comment

Yes or no?[/quote]

I day they will not. Coughlin's loyalty to his coaches has me scratching my head. Fewells is the worst dc. I like Coughlin, but Fewell is going to get him fired. Too me, Fewell is far worst than Sheridan.
                            Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

No chance and they dont deserve to. They dont show up to their own party. Im tired of the hype they recieve at seasons start and am used to these disasterous collapses late in the year. Like I said before its not the losing that gets to me. Its the way they lose and the timing of them. In the words of Porky Pig, " ITS DIS----PICABLE"

Comment

Working...
                              X