Giants' Martellus Bennett Has Torn Knee Capsule Bruised ACL & PCL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    bear is the only tight end that jumps over people lol. no one on the team actually runs with more power than bear when he has the ball in his hands. can you remember some of his runs over the last couple seasons? i am no longer much of a bennett fan. he drops too many passes and bekum feels like a bust from what we have seen so far. i remember 1 good play from him and that was vs green bay
    Exactly, but I have also said Pascoe is definitely reliable just go back and look.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Lol Robinson the JPP of tight ends...why do any1 listen to Reese anymore. Reese thinks all of his draft picks are high potential guys...too bad most of them never pan out.
      " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
        Lol Robinson the JPP of tight ends...why do any1 listen to Reese anymore. Reese thinks all of his draft picks are high potential guys...too bad most of them never pan out.
        omg yeah, Reese sucks

Comment

he sometimes uses the phrase "freakish athlete" to describe his draft picks LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
            he sometimes uses the phrase "freakish athlete" to describe his draft picks LOL
            does JPP fit that phrase?

Comment

Originally posted by fourth&forever View Post
              does JPP fit that phrase?
              sure he does but for others no

Comment

Either the Giants fixes Bennett's knee and hope he's back for a playoff run or knock him down the depth chart and limit his snaps for the rest of the season and save him for the postseason. I don't think He can't be used as the No. 1 TE right now with this decline in productivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
                  Where the hell is Adrien Robinson??? According to Jerry Reese he's the "JPP of Tight Ends"!
                  Rather go with a washed bum in beckum because "he knows the system"....<----red

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                    are there and good athletic TEs that can actually catch coming up in the draft?
                    Who cares? We have enough weapons on offense. We need OL who can give Eli time to throw. Boothe and Diehl need to be replaced, and Baas is mediocre at best.

Comment

It might have something to do with his two Super Bowl rings and numerous picks that have worked out. Just a thought.

Comment

Ya know, I was watching him play and I said to my pal. "Bennett ain't as advertised, He's playing like cr**"> So heres the reason why. Figures. Here we go Bear, Beckum, next man up!!!

Comment

Wow. We just get the word Bennett is playing through a serious injury and incredible pain, and is still getting s*** talked. I think a lot more highly of him now, than I ever have. Never heard a thing about it since week 5. That's an old school Giant. I hope we keep him around a while.
                          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

dang this sucks, very honorable that he has been playing with this

Comment

Well may be time for Robinson to step up!

Comment

Working...
                              X