This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It is amazing how some folks just wait in the wings for Eli to have some bad games so they can run out and point fingers. It is even more amazing that these folks are NY Giants fans. Sure Eli Manning is off and is still not fully out of his slump yet but we are 7-4 and he has thrown for almost 3,000 yards. He is almost out of his slump and will soon light it up. Count on it.I find it even more amazing that people question Eli's toughness. The guy has never missed a game and can take a beating and still excel better than any other QB in football. Folks need to pay attention and appreciate that Eli Manning is our QB.
    this^^^^
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Could we kill this post?
      "There is winning and there is Misery"

Comment

• Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
        Could we kill this post?
        It was almost dead until....
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• You're right.

Simms seems to be scorned after Hostettler took over and won that superbowl.Then shortly after that he was cut.What makes it worse is when Eli won 2 superbowls and Simms is saying he is not an elite QB.Not to mention Eli just broke his record for most touchdown passes.Also has anybody realize that after Simms was cut he takes on being an announcer for channel 2 I believe for the Jets games.Maybe channel 2 paid him more (dont know) but being an ex Giant why wouldnt you want to announce giant games (dont know if he was approach with it) but it just seems as if he didnt want anything to do with them after he left.Just my opinion.
          "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Comment

Working...
          X