Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Simms: "No, Eli Is Not One Of The Elites....."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    jealous?? i doubt that, honest yes
    Harooni's trying to go 2 for 2 with epically long threads....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Oh my God that's right by my house..this is great.
      Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        i live here too. i was at dr wash on centerville rd in chantilly today.
        Do you notice in your sig video clip that after the ball gets intercepted, the Bengals player that tackles Eli lays on Eli's back to prevent Eli from trying to tackle #90 lol, too funny. Poor Eli that guy prob weighs 300 lbs.
        Gotta be in it to win it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
          Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like?
          my pic is on my profile doh

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
            Do you really ​want to know what Harooni looks like?
            Das rood
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
              Do you notice in your sig video clip that after the ball gets intercepted, the Bengals player that tackles Eli lays on Eli's back to prevent Eli from trying to tackle #90 lol, too funny. Poor Eli that guy prob weighs 300 lbs.
              yeah noticed that smart belly flop move.

              Comment


              • Phil Simms needs to shut up. Eli is clutch when it matters!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Oh my God that's right by my house..this is great.
                  Are you and Harooni flirting?

                  And I thought I'd seen it all......

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Das rood
                    i know right. no respect for a first ballot HOF poster i guess.

                    Comment


                    • I'll take Eli over Phil every single day. Simms needs to shut the eff up!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                        yeah noticed that smart belly flop move.
                        Lol he was about to get up then saw it was intercepted then laid back on top of him haha.
                        Gotta be in it to win it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          you mean this one? ill try and get the video or gif
                          yeah that one thanks
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                          ~Big Mike~

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            Are you and Harooni flirting?

                            And I thought I'd seen it all......
                            They would make a cute couple.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                              Are you and Harooni flirting?And I thought I'd seen it all......
                              awwwwwwwkwardddd..
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                They would make a cute couple.
                                -1
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X