This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    BTW...a broken pinky on his passing hand would have probably kept him out.
    Yes of course... it was really just a jab at Romo.... Its legit, but it still seems pretty weak to be out for a pinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      People shouldn't hate on Sims cause what he said about Eli. Simms was a former retired qb and Eli is the current qb. He hasn't retired and what if he went to another team and said somthing you didn't like about Simms?

What if Eli went to another team, and then said something negative about Phil Simms QB skills to the media?

How unrealistic is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
        Yes of course... it was really just a jab at Romo.... Its legit, but it still seems pretty weak to be out for a pinky.
        Its really not. Passing the ball requires feel. I suppose you could play with a broken pinky but you would suck because you would have no control of the ball as it left your hand. Not a matter of being tough or not, just a matter of the mechanics of throwing a football.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Its really not. Passing the ball requires feel. I suppose you could play with a broken pinky but you would suck because you would have no control of the ball as it left your hand. Not a matter of being tough or not, just a matter of the mechanics of throwing a football.
          I wasnt disagreeing with you man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
            I wasnt disagreeing with you man.
            I know. I was rambling.

Comment

• you are on some serious drugs people. Simms would tear this league up in todays pass friendly rules and pure speed talent at the WR position. He was very accurate and played well even at home during nov/dec , i know a QB that cant say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                you are on some serious drugs people. Simms would tear this league up in todays pass friendly rules and pure speed talent at the WR position. He was very accurate and played well even at home during nov/dec , i know a QB that cant say that.
                Are you just trying for 100 pages now? lol
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I know. I was rambling.
                  Rambling? You? Odd
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

you are on some serious drugs people. Simms would tear this league up in todays pass friendly rules and pure speed talent at the WR position. He was very accurate and played well even at home during nov/dec , i know a QB that cant say that.
                    just a little more bait - you can do better than that

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Rambling? You? Odd
                      Isn't it?

Comment

Isn't it?
                        Like Leap Year

Comment

Who is "they".
                          The only thing that happened there is that the injury was misreported by Mortenson.
                          On the “Americas Game” video that covers that year, Eli Manning speaks about the doctor telling him he needed to sit for a month and that he said he wouldn’t because he wasn’t going to miss any games.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Are you just trying for 100 pages now? lol
                            70 !!!!

Comment

70 !!!!
                              700!
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

A shoulder injury also has to do with messing up the mechanics of throwing a football.

Comment

Working...
                                X