This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    When I hear people say that Eli has a better arm that Phil I go absolutely nuts. It has be be guys who didn't see Phil play. Phil had an absolute cannon and a very quick delivery. You can argue about who was better, but no one threw a better ball than Phil.
    Eli is tougher, better, will win more superbowls, has a hitter wife, and will be in the HOF. I see why Simms and Simms enthusiasts are angry
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      He may have a point. Guys like Joe Namath, Bob Griese, Len Dawson, etc are all in the HOF, but they weren't elite QB's. The reason they are in the hall is has more to do about the circumstances than them being truly great players.

Simms himself is in that category where he's was a very good/great QB but he wasn't elite.

Man, I hate that word.
      Those days are long gone. Nobody getting in, especially QB in this era will be somebody that doesn't truly deserve it. When Eli gets in it will stamp elite

Comment

• And for the record, Moorhead still says Rivers is better than Eli

#donttrusthim

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          And for the record, Moorhead still says Rivers is better than Eli

#donttrusthim
          Rivers sucks right now.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            mc
            Conkey was held ,lol

WHA?? C'mon, you know the rules...it's always on the QB.

That's what I've read here. Over and over and over and over and over and...

Comment

When I hear people say that Eli has a better arm that Phil I go absolutely nuts. It has be be guys who didn't see Phil play. Phil had an absolute cannon and a very quick delivery. You can argue about who was better, but no one threw a better ball than Phil.
              Not even Billy Kilmer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                Neither Eli or Simms have "A Football Life" segment so they both aren't elite. That's how I measure QBs now.

This guy was elite.
                I concur! Martz was a good an offensive mind as this game has ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  Not even Billy Kilmer.
                  Hah!!!
                  Garo Yepremian showed a better arm in his one NFL pass than poor O'l Billie.

Comment

Rivers sucks right now.
                    Lol rivers has sucked for almost two full seasons. Eli has 4 subpar weeks and ur ready to nail him on the cross.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                      Lol rivers has sucked for almost two full seasons. Eli has 4 subpar weeks and ur ready to nail him on the cross.
                      What does Philip Rivers have to do with Eli sucking for 4 weeks?

"sub-par".....you crack me up.

Comment

Hah!!!
                        Garo Yepremian showed a better arm in his one NFL pass than poor O'l Billie.
                        And here I was afraid that no one would be old to remember the old duck thrower...

Comment

Rivers sucks right now.
                          So does .......NAH, we are getting close to the end of this thread
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            And here I was afraid that no one would be old to remember the old duck thrower...
                            He did win football games.
                            Most people don't remember that it was Kilmer's fumbles (as a receiver) that Jim Marshall ran the wrong way with.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              So does .......NAH, we are getting close to the end of this thread
                              Not if I can help it. I was just about to introduce the Ron Erhardt / Kevin Gilbride angle!

Comment

He did win football games.
                                Most people don't remember that it was Kilmer's fumbles (as a receiver) that Jim Marshall ran the wrong way with.
                                He did. Somehow he managed to get it done. At least until LT nearly killed him.
                                Last edited by Sarcasman; 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X