Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic...but I wanted everybody to see this. This is my son and he has spent the week helping the NYPD. I hope this gains me some brownie points around here...

Comment

• Originally posted by stormblue View Post
      well , Simms had to watch and call that Bengals game on national tv.
      i didn't see anything even closely related to "game manager" let alone elite.

and even though i think Simms ( who isn't elite either) should STFU about ELI ......he is still right.
      i just wish he would steer clear of the subject.
      That was Simms' chance to take a shot, hit him while he is down.

Where was he when Eli was hoisting Lombardies ?

Comment

• Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
        Off topic...but I wanted everybody to see this. This is my son and he has spent the week helping the NYPD. I hope this gains me some brownie points around here...

He won't get any from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          That was Simms' chance to take a shot, hit him while he is down.

Where was he when Eli was hoisting Lombardies ?
          Exactly, and for the people saying Simms was better because he had a better o-line LAWL.

Someone forgot the 1986 Giants. Eli won both SB's with his back against the wall, we stumbled into the playoffs and had to rely on him being clutch. Simms wasn't clutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
            Exactly, and for the people saying Simms was better because he had a better o-line LAWL.

Someone forgot the 1986 Giants. Eli won both SB's with his back against the wall, we stumbled into the playoffs and had to rely on him being clutch. Simms wasn't clutch.
            You know after all 60+ pages of this thread i dont think the "clutch" factor was brought in yet.... amazing - I think you guaranteed another 10 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              You know after all 60+ pages of this thread i dont think the "clutch" factor was brought in yet.... amazing - I think you guaranteed another 10 pages.
              Who was "clutch"? Eli or Simms? No contest! Eli wins hands down. Two come from behind SB wins because our rotten defense can't hold a lead!
              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
                Off topic...but I wanted everybody to see this. This is my son and he has spent the week helping the NYPD. I hope this gains me some brownie points around here...

He serves them the doughnuts? I'll take some to go please.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post

Was 4th and 17 clutch?

And let's not compare SB42 with SB46. Eli was two completely different players.
                  Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                    Yeah, I jumped right on that and hit him with just one.
                    Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      Was 4th and 17 clutch?

Eli Manning won those SuperBowls with two completely different sets of receivers, that is very impressive.

Eli Manning was purely brilliant in SuperBowl XLVI. He bailed the defense out again and again. He slowed the game down when our defense was gasping for breath and about to get blown out.

Eli Manning knew our defense couldn’t stop Tom Brady that day so he stopped him by keeping him on the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                        Was 4th and 17 clutch?

That play against Minnesota is the only one you are going to be able to go to. Eli Manning is way more clutch than Phil Simms ever was. It is not even a contest.

Comment

• I'm pretty clutch.

Comment

• Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            The quest for 70 pages is underway....
                            It'll go straight downhill as soon as we get a few back from their suspensions, and the thread is almost guaranteed to get locked once that happens.

Gotta pick up the pace to 70 if you guys wanna see it happen!
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• 70 PAGES.
                              ALL IN!
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                                It'll go straight downhill as soon as we get a few back from their suspensions, and the thread is almost guaranteed to get locked once that happens.

Gotta pick up the pace to 70 if you guys wanna see it happen!
                                I think TC needs to go! He's lost control of the team. That coach down in Philthy will be free very soon. Or maybe the other one from that other scrub team in NY! They are winners!
                                Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

Working...
                                X