This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
    you're rite and I respect your opinion sharick, but I just got tired of reading the same BS from the same pissy posters, not that I'm anything special, but I honestly question if people like buddy33 are a fan of this team, its just misery.
    Don't kid yourself, Sharick loves Morehead.

we shared soy sauce together and lived to talk about it.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      yeah I read that, then I read your next post attacking other posters as usual.
      and you cry around on here as usual..and buddy33 is not a poster he is a robot of cyber misery

Comment

and you cry around on here as usual..and buddy33 is not a poster he is a robot of cyber misery
        Why don't you just keep it about football and let your arguments do the talking?
        Unfortunately you just can't do it. Even in this post you have to attack someone else. Poor Buddy.

Comment

• Buddy's avatar should be

Comment

you're rite and I respect your opinion sharick, but I just got tired of reading the same BS from the same pissy posters, not that I'm anything special, but I honestly question if people like buddy33 are a fan of this team, its just misery.
            I personally know that MHS is a fan of the giants. A lot of our fans feel that Simms is the best QB we've ever had. I disagree with them, but just like us, there is nothing that can change their minds. I can understand whey they feel that way. Simms went through a ton and is probably the mentally toughest football player I have ever seen play. This debate is a stalemate. It's just like that old guantlet game on nintendo, it will never end.
            sigpic

Comment

Why don't you just keep it about football and let your arguments do the talking?
              Unfortunately you just can't do it. Even in this post you have to attack someone else. Poor Buddy.
              Ive made me arguments about the game and dont poor buddy me, he could care less what I or anyone else thinks, he just posts and spreads his misery on here daily.

Comment

Don't kid yourself, Sharick loves Morehead.

we shared soy sauce together and lived to talk about it.
                Love is an extremely strong word and you are messing up my street cred.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  Love is an extremely strong word and you are messing up my street cred.
                  If loving Morehead is wrong....you don't want to be right.

Plus everyone thinks you're Alec Baldwin. So not sure about any street cred.

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                    I personally know that MHS is a fan of the giants. A lot of our fans feel that Simms is the best QB we've ever had. I disagree with them, but just like us, there is nothing that can change their minds. I can understand whey they feel that way. Simms went through a ton and is probably the mentally toughest football player I have ever seen play. This debate is a stalemate. It's just like that old guantlet game on nintendo, it will never end.
                    Yes, valid points but who doesnt love simms? I do, what I don't get and this has nothing to do with you or MH is why people feel the need to compare the two? who was better? IDK, but people on here seem to have an aliance to one or the other.

Comment

• because they like to argue

Comment

Yes, valid points but who doesnt love simms? I do, what I don't get and this has nothing to do with you or MH is why people feel the need to compare the two? who was better? IDK, but people on here seem to have an aliance to one or the other.
                        Because its fun to argue.
                        Byron is right.
                        Plus its my job to keep the memory of Phil Simms alive. I accept it with humility and honor for the responsibility.

Comment

Because its fun to argue.
                          Byron is right.
                          Plus its my job to keep the memory of Phil Simms alive. I accept it with humility and honor for the responsibility.
                          agreed..but nobody is going to forget Phil Simms, as for this thread, IMO simms is just keeping himself in the lime light as much as I love Phil its a little petty for him to make those comments, he is a competitive guy and I think its sour grapes.

Comment

agreed..but nobody is going to forget Phil Simms, as for this thread, IMO simms is just keeping himself in the lime light as much as I love Phil its a little petty for him to make those comments, he is a competitive guy and I think its sour grapes.
                            BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Comment

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!
                              lol..no...look simms is more of an every man, small college had to fight his way took a lot heat early and was tough as nails but I just don't get these ex players like tiki,toomer, and now simms making comments like that..

Comment

• here is a question I argue with people on here often interested in seeing your take...do you think they win in 90 with Simms in the playoffs, not saying Hoss was better, cause I don't believe that, but do you think they beat SF that year or the Bills with Simms?

Comment

Working...
                                X