This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I usually stay out of these debates because I wouldn't want any QB for our team other than Eli, so what's the point of arguing whether or not he is "great" or "very good"?
    Because some of these guys want to put him in the stratosphere and that's just nuts.
    I will challenge nutty behavior.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Because some of these guys want to put him in the stratosphere and that's just nuts.
      I will challenge nutty behavior.
      You just cant give the guy a compliment without adding an insult.... it's funny really. With that being said, I would certainly Eli over Ben, would you not agree?

Comment

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Dan Marino, John Elway, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Brett Favre, Joe Namath, Johnny Unitas, Dan Fouts, Troy Aikman,

How many is that? That took me less than a minute.
        Thats a long way from 30 or 50.... and even some of the names on your list are highly debatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Ok....20 years from now when the NFL network is doing their top 10 QBs from this era Eli will be one of them as will Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Ben...etc...
          You guys are serioulsy nuts over this......wow...Fun to watch and read though .
          You guys are the Real Housewives of the Giants Message Boards...
          RHOGMB......lol
          shameless bump because I think its funny....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            Name 10 better ... I defy you (keep it in the Super Bowl era).
            4 active: brees Rodgers Peyton BradyThen there's Montana elway Marino unitas Starr staubach. pretty easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
              Thats a long way from 30 or 50.... and even some of the names on your list are highly debatable.
              He asked for 10.
              You can debate as to weather some of these guys are top 10, but there's no debate that they were better than Eli.
              Some of you guys and your Eli worship. Its just silliness.

I suppose we should just let you guys have your fantasy and be done with you. I guess I need to show more restraint. Its like telling kids there's no Santa Claus.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                shameless bump because I think its funny....
                You're a good poster but it wasn't really that funny.
                But as long as you think so........that's what's important.

Comment

He asked for 10.
                  You can debate as to weather some of these guys are top 10, but there's no debate that they were better than Eli.
                  Some of you guys and your Eli worship. Its just silliness.

I suppose we should just let you guys have your fantasy and be done with you. I guess I need to show more restraint. Its like telling kids there's no Santa Claus.
                  I was responding to your assertion that 30 and probably even 50 were better than Eli.....

Comment

Really? If picking of QBs playing today, name 10 that are better than Eli?
                    There aren't ten now, but before last year there were a bunch. He could easily be placed anywhere from 5 to 10th after 2010 and the same could be said about him for every year before that. Thus, me saying the majority of his career

Comment

I was responding to your assertion that 30 and probably even 50 were better than Eli.....
                      I feel badly..........To all my Eli Cultist friends.......

Santa Claus is real!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        There aren't ten now, but before last year there were a bunch. He could easily be placed anywhere from 5 to 10th after 2010 and the same could be said about him for every year before that. Thus, me saying the majority of his career
                        "Thus" .... now there's a word that does not get used very much : )

Comment

You're a good poster but it wasn't really that funny.
                          But as long as you think so........that's what's important.
                          oh come on.....if this isnt a soap opera of QB discussion then I dont what it is.....
                          You guys are knowledgable and all but its funny to see how the back and forth goes to try to convince one another on who is right or who's points are more valid. Not only now but 20 years from now or for that matter 30 years ago...
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Until it is a foregone conclusion that Eli is a HoF qb (And no it is not a 100% guaranteed thing yet for him like it is for Brady or Peyton) then I cannot rank Eli as being better than any qb in the hall.

Comment

Well, to be technical, there really was a St. Nicholas..... just saying

Comment

Santa is Elite for sure.....

Comment

Working...
                                X