Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz getting ripped on facebook again....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This athletes that want to pump up their own brand and get all of the positive out of social media need to suck it up and deal with the negative. I am sure it is his PR firms social media manager. Given how he is playing along with the team they should be more conscious of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
      can someone link this dropped td pass by cruz? i still havent seen it. I got upset and turned the game off before that point
      lol me too. I saw it on Mike Francesa and he was as wide open as your going to get in the NFL.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Ya'll need to stop making excuses for him. I follow him on instagram and that is him posting!! We lose a game and he post a pair of free Nike's he just recieved!

Look I get it as fans we are pissed when we lose but as a player if your on social media people can say whatever they want!! Obviously there is a line but asking him to keep his head in the game and not drop the ball is perfectly fine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          can someone link this dropped td pass by cruz? i still havent seen it. I got upset and turned the game off before that point
          I was upset as well, especially the way are offense have been struggling as of lately.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Two things. Your gif of Rolle is funny. The facebook post are insane as hell. lol. Those guys are definitely leaning into cruz.
            Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Dude, that's ****ing hysterical.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Well..... he does have a lot of drops this year....

Comment

I heard that he dropped that bowl of soup 3 times before they got that commercial right...

Comment

lol

Comment

who cares....
                      they guy has outside interests. Yeah.... the timing sucks but whatever. It has 0 to do with his performance on the field....IMO
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        who cares....
                        they guy has outside interests. Yeah.... the timing sucks but whatever. It has 0 to do with his performance on the field....IMO
                        I am going to respectfully disagree with this. I think it has affected his play...his focus. I think at this point in his career he needs to decide whether he want to be a Jerry Rice or a TO. IMO, it is all up to him.

Comment

politicians and athletes need to learn how to use social media better.

better yet, they should stay off of it altogether.

can you imagine football stars from yesteryear with access to twitter and **** like that?

yikes.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
                            I am going to respectfully disagree with this. I think it has affected his play...his focus. I think at this point in his career he needs to decide whether he want to be a Jerry Rice or a TO. IMO, it is all up to him.
                            OK...I should rephrase it....It shouldnt be affecting his play. If it is....then realize it and do something about it...
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

People need to check themselves on some of those comments. I'm reminded of the atrocious comments posted on Steve Smith's facebook after he signed with Philly. Although no where near that level, it is just a game.

But Cruz really needs to be a little smarter. After all, these people are only following him on facebook because he is a Giants player. They're not following him because he's trying to be a male model. I think he needs to realize that and realize it quick.

After having yet another stinker he should probably rethink what he posts to his fans, who again, are only following him because he's a Giants player.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                                People need to check themselves on some of those comments. I'm reminded of the atrocious comments posted on Steve Smith's facebook after he signed with Philly. Although no where near that level, it is just a game.

But Cruz really needs to be a little smarter. After all, these people are only following him on facebook because he is a Giants player. They're not following him because he's trying to be a male model. I think he needs to realize that and realize it quick.

After having yet another stinker he should probably rethink what he posts to his fans, who again, are only following him because he's a Giants player.

FB fans are the biggest losers in the world. Most of the time when I'm feeling bored and depressed, I go on the FB page and start laughing at all of the comments being made.

It's called self-soothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X