Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomer says Cowboys win the division, and doubts Giants even make the playoffs.

This guy is a real tool sometimes. Usually its Craig that has diarrhea coming out of his mouth, not this time.
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...make-playoffs/
    Gotta be in it to win it

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
    This guy is a real tool sometimes. Usually its Craig that has diarrhea coming out of his mouth, not this time.
    boomer is a giants hater but i agree its usually that idiot carton saying some dumb ****. but boomer hates giants
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

giants will win division
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Yeah, it's definitely getting close to Thanksgiving again.....the doubters are coming out of the woodwork.
        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

can anyone seriously blame him?
          sigpic

Comment

Well, this division is rarely won back-to-back by the same team. It's really not that illogical of a thought.

Comment

Why do you guys view this as such a ridiculous statement? We are 6-4 and the rest of our schedule is the Packers, Redskins, Saints (who are as good as anyone in the NFL right now), Falcons, Ravens, and finally Eagles. The two "bad" teams on the schedule are a team that already beat us once, and another that almost beat us and is always a tough matchup.

The Cowboys mean while have the Browns and Bengals while we have the Packers and Falcons.

So again, why do you guys think that it's such a lock we make the playoffs?

Edit:The only thing we really have going for us right now is that 8-8 might be enough to win the division this year. and the Cowboys probably don't have enough time to catch up
              Last edited by njg85m; 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                can anyone seriously blame him?
                No, look at the last few games, it's been down hill even when we won. BUT, I still think we win the Division.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                  Why do you guys view this as such a ridiculous statement? We are 6-4 and the rest of our schedule is the Packers, Redskins, Saints (who are as good as anyone in the NFL right now), Falcons, Ravens, and finally Eagles. The two "bad" teams on the schedule are a team that already beat us once, and another that almost beat us and is always a tough matchup.

The Cowboys mean while have the Browns and Bengals while we have the Packers and Falcons.

+1

if i'm a dolphins fan asked about the giants ability to make the playoffs, i'd say the cowboys defense is WAY WAY ahead of the Giants, and they're offense is playing better right now too.

no brainer if you're not a fan. if you are, you know how quickly this team can turn things around.

but i don't blame anyone for questioning our ability to make the post season right now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
                    Why do you care what that ******bag says about NYG. He is a jet for life. No one here cares about what he says and neither should you? I have a bright idea for you. Don't listen to their show. You give them what they want by listening to them and bumping their takes.
                    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post

Edit: The only thing we really have going for us right now is that 8-8 might be enough to win the division this year.

Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

If you preface his statement with "The way they are playing now....." he could say he think we'll lose out and he'd be right.

As a fan though, I personally believe the Giants will improve and still hold on to win the division.... doing it with a win against Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Nothing is ever a "lock." I think we'll beat Green Bay, Washington, New Orleans and Philadelphia
                          I think we can beat Baltimore too... IF AND ONLY IF we get our **** together...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Romo is also playing for a new contract so that will be something I watch closely when I see the Cowboys play. Combine that with Garrett's head being on the chopping block and they could potentially get their crap together or crumble from the pressure.

Comment

We can go 6-0 if we stop playing stupid football.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X