Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The moment you knew we were going to lose-

Mine.

When Nicks dropped that TD. I knew we were going to lose.
    Although I had a hunch pregame we were going to lose after I heard TC say he was scared about this game, I still thought idioticly we would show up. Dumb.

How about you guys?

Re: The moment you knew we were going to lose-

The Nicks drop was a killer.

The red flag to me was 2 interceptions by the defense, and nothing to show for it on the offensive side.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Had hope after brutal first half and opening drive of second half. The Manning to Manningham pick ended all my hopes. Thats when reality set in.

Comment

Suddenly having inxplicitably dropped passes and lackluster play right after a stellar game can only mean a few things in between.

Comment

Suddenly having inxplicitably dropped passes and lackluster play right after a stellar game can only mean a few things in between.

Comment

The gut moment I thought we were going to lose? Before the game when it was said Coughlin was scared of this game.

When I knew we were going to lose? When Eli threw the pick in the endzone in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Right after the first int, when we threw the ball 3 times I started to worry.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]Mine.

Although I had a hunch pregame we were going to lose after I heard TC say he was scared about this game, I still thought idioticly we would show up. Dumb.

How about you guys?[/quote]The day they extended Coughlin's contract after the SB.

Comment

How about you guys?[/quote]The day they extended Coughlin's contract after the SB.

Comment

How about you guys?[/quote]

Yep when Nicks looked down at his hands & said ... why did I drop that ball? why did it hit my cross bar on my helment? why didn't I reach for the ball instead of the ball hitting my helment? why? because we're gonna lose this game that's why?

Comment

Probably when Eli threw the INT in the red zone. Up until then, I tried to keep the faith we would come back. But once he threw the red zone INT, it became apparent that was not going to happen.

Comment

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Right after the first int, when we threw the ball 3 times I started to worry.
                        [/quote]

Yup...and all incomplete...

Comment

Tuck did us a disservice. He couldn't even stand up already without osi, no pressure

Comment

Honestly, I knew we'd lose in the first quarter when Washington converted on a 3rd and 17.

The strangest thing is that I knew they'd make it. I would have been much more comfortable with 3rd and 6.

I've been a Fewell supporter all this time, but I officially withdraw my support. .. .NOW.

Not that the offense was any good either, but they've been somewhat more consistent this year.

Comment

[quote user="Summit dad"]Tuck did us a disservice. He couldn't even stand up already without osi, no pressure[/quote]

Yea I don't understand how so many people think these gimps should "toughen-up" and "get on the field". If you can't prove it in practice, let someone else play who actually CAN.

Comment

Working...
                              X