Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants try out Addai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    So what's with Bradshaw. Didn't see game or highlights of bengals debacle. Did he suffer more injuries to his already long list of ailments. And what tests has he taken and when are the results expected?
    Apparently he hurt his neck. I heard we are trying out OJ Simpson.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
      So what's with Bradshaw. Didn't see game or highlights of bengals debacle. Did he suffer more injuries to his already long list of ailments. And what tests has he taken and when are the results expected?
      There were reports on Monday that Bradshaw was undergoing a "battery of tests". I don't think they've said anything since (I could be wrong).

      The fact they're looking for another back must mean they're concerned.

      Comment


      • #33
        what FA RB knows our system and keeps himself in great shape???

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          what FA RB knows our system and keeps himself in great shape???

          hahahahhaha what if he does come back ( in a crazy world) and is AMAZING.... takes us to the superbowl and finally gets his ring. that would be wild dude!

          Stand with Cruz!
          80

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
            hahahahhaha what if he does come back ( in a crazy world) and is AMAZING.... takes us to the superbowl and finally gets his ring. that would be wild dude!
            it would be amazing however the Eli fan club would be upset that he stole the the thunder on offense

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Didn't we draft one in the first round?
              Roll with Brown and Wilson I guarantee they are more productive.

              Comment


              • #37
                Bring back the Barber, he's had 6 years for his body to recover and he keeps himself in excellent shape.
                80

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                  So what's with Bradshaw. Didn't see game or highlights of bengals debacle. Did he suffer more injuries to his already long list of ailments. And what tests has he taken and when are the results expected?
                  Just before we started looking at all these blast fro the past runningbacks, it was announced that Ahmad was going through a battery of test. They would not disclose what exactly he was being tested for cept to say it was not his feet.

                  That fact, combined with the Rb workouts might indicate it is something serious. But at this point we do not know. He did get his bell rung pretty good once in the cincy game so it could be concussion or neck. However, that is just a guess. I hope it is nothing serious because despite the recent hatred and prolly the need for AB to start taking a backseat, i would never ever wish this guy ill. He has been a true Giant.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by NYGfanNC View Post
                    Bring back the Barber, he's had 6 years for his body to recover and he keeps himself in excellent shape.
                    37 years old is still 37 years old....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                      Well even if we drafted on in the 1sts, we still would need to replace Bradshaws spot on the roster with someone. Depth chart would probably be:

                      Brown, Wilson, Free Agent and Bradshaw would go to IR
                      Da'rell scott?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by qndarius3 View Post
                        Da'rell scott?
                        I think they IR'ed him to activate Canty:

                        http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6581/darel-scott
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Giants Hosted RB Joseph Addai on Tuesday

                          http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/15/...ut-on-tuesday/


                          Excerpt: "The New York Giants had been scheduled to visit with free agent running back Kahlil Bell on Tuesday, but he opted to sign with the New York Jets prior to his workout with Big Blue. However, that didn't stop the Giants from hosting at least one other running back, as Joseph Addai made an appearance at the TIMEX Performance Center and conducted a private workout with the team.

                          Having Addai in and Bell scheduled could be nothing more than General Manager Jerry Reese doing his due diligence, but it could also indicate that the Giants are concerned with the health of Ahmad Bradshaw, who is dealing with both a neck injury and a foot injury.

                          Following a 31-13 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, Bradshaw was taken for X-rays, and head coach Tom Coughlin later said that he would undergo several more tests throughout the week." Read more...
                          Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Didn't we draft one in the first round?
                            I am not sure about that. It looks like the Giants drafted a RB but they act more like they expect him to be a tackle or something.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                              I am not sure about that. It looks like the Giants drafted a RB but they act more like they expect him to be a tackle or something.
                              That's what I don't understand.
                              Why does he have to learn how to block, learn pre-snaps, yadda yadda RIGHT NOW. So he won't get to play more than 2 carries because he can't master every little thing about a RB his rookie year? that's ridiculous. I'm not saying he should be the #1 but give him more than 1 carry with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                That's what I don't understand.
                                Why does he have to learn how to block, learn pre-snaps, yadda yadda RIGHT NOW. So he won't get to play more than 2 carries because he can't master every little thing about a RB his rookie year? that's ridiculous. I'm not saying he should be the #1 but give him more than 1 carry with 1 minute left in the 4th quarter.
                                Agreed! Rookies are not going to know everything but if you don't play him he's not going to learn. Practice speed and game time speed are completely different! Can our running game get much worse? It's not like Bradshaw was doing an amazing job blocking anyways..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X