No announcement yet.

Giants try out Addai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We draft a running back in the 1st round and have a capable back in Andre Brown, but we're looking for scraps on the free agent maket? Play the guys you have on your team and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
      We draft a running back in the 1st round and have a capable back in Andre Brown, but we're looking for scraps on the free agent maket? Play the guys you have on your team and go from there.
      I guess we brought in Ryan Torain and Mliwelde Moore as well.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
        I am not sure about that. It looks like the Giants drafted a RB but they act more like they expect him to be a tackle or something.
        Truth.

Im getting seriously pissed off about this. These coaches are treating him like a QB protector, instead of a ****ing Running Back.
        Sure, RB should be able to protect the QB and I'm sure Wilson can. If they were really that concerned, Diehl wouldnt be playing.

With DW's talent one would think they would just keep the TE in and shift protection. I just dont understand this. Any of this.

31 other teams would have handled DW completely different. And who knows, on another team he may have 800 yards by now.

Comment

I know TC is famous for "ingoring" the media, but goodness ****ing gracious. What is this teams issue with Wilson??

It HAS TO BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN A LITTLE PASS BLOCKING. IT HAS TO.

Wake up people. We need answers

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            I guess we brought in Ryan Torain and Mliwelde Moore as well.
            I want Coach Janky Spanky AKA Sheriff Gonna Getcha AKA Southeast Jerome AKA Dolla Bill AKA Dr. Do Itch Big AKA Bro Sweets AKA Prime Minister Yah Mon AKA Bud Foxx AKA Coconut Jones AKA Choo-Choo All in for a try out instead!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
              I heard they are trying out Christian Okoye tomorrow
              Do it up...Nigerian Nightmare was a beast in Tecmo Bowl.
              "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

my thanks go out to Cowboys Suck. Wilson fumbles in his first regular season game and TC benches him and after 10 games Wilson is SLOWLY gaining his trust again ! Kilbride says there's more than just running the ball well that a RUNNING BACK needs to master. WHAT THE H*ll is this just a bad joke. Both Bradshaw and Barber fumbled plenty when they first started out. Barber had to work constantly learning how to protect the ball. Yeah we know he has to perfect his blocking but running backs RUN. Talented rookie runners are playing this season and are serious threats to veteran defenses. Hows the Redskins rookie look. Wilson has the desire of a Bradshaw and can hit a gap or turn an end quicker than Bradshaw ever good. AB is a bulldog but he says he plays constantly in pain and he just gets use to it. PLAY THE KID. Don't worry about his blocking skills because when gets into his rhythem Eli's play fakes to him will freeze the pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Hessian View Post
                  Is that English? Someone might need to check your papers to see if you are legit in the country. As long as you're working for less than minimum I am all for you staying. Oh wait it's Gods **** sucker.... all hail Harooni!
                  Huh must have gotten a 3 day ban for this post because I cannot find another. Maybe the mods could be a little more specific than "attacking another member" so we know how to review our actions and respond accordingly. How at any point would I not call Harooni what he is? Spell it out for me please.

Comment

it was obviously because of the attack on an ethnic minority.
                    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Addai is a good blocker but a fairly rubbish runner. Exactly what the Giants want from their backs, apparently.
                      LOL

remember how people tried to explain away that Reese and company really wanted David Wilson versus Doug Martin ?

I called BS then and doing so now.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Working...
                      X