Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughlin would rather do it his way than win a title

If by chance doing it his way leads to a title he is fine with that

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would
    rather lose and do it his subborn way

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end

What is happening to the world?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Easy 20 pager here
      Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Clown thread bro. Coughlin has won two titles doing it his way.
        sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Parcells won two doing it his way too............and never won another

I'd say the two titles in both cases were a community effort.........no HC wins a SB or even touches the ball.

ITs time, its over..........its time to turn the page

Comment

This thread title cancels out your own argument. He won 2 superbowls doing it his way. His way is obviously the right way.
            Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post

but if we need to replace wounded warriors to add fresher better talent like Locklear and Andre Brown...........I truly believe he would

Its time for him to go

he's 66,67 yrd old and has held th Giants HC Title longer than anyone in 50 years.........its over, done, time to find a successor

I know a lot of you feel a great sense of loyalty and gratitiude to Tom and well you should, but all good things must come to an end
              Every Superbowl winning coach has done it their way so what exactly is the point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hall of Fame View Post
                This thread title cancels out your own argument. He won 2 superbowls doing it his way. His way is obviously the right way.
                Irrelevant to whats going on now........he's making all the wrong moves and driving us all crazy. I'd go after Sean Payton......with gusto

Comment

SB winning coach no doubt........right now looking like a fool with the Deihl move

Comment

SB winning coach no doubt........right now looking like a fool with the Deihl move
                    Coaches make mistakes but the season is far from over. No matter what happens this year Coughlin should not and will not be fired. He has earned the right to go out when he feels the time is right.

Comment

Like moths to a flame.

Comment

Doing it his way has already won titles so........
                        ​​​

Comment

Irrelevant to whats going on now........he's making all the wrong moves and driving us all crazy. I'd go after Sean Payton......with gusto
                          The whole point of this thread is to ruffle peoples feathers. No logic whatsoever.
                          Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Its time for him to go

Comment

Its time for him to go

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X