Andre Brown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure that was the only reason. We'll see what comes of the tests Bradshaw is undergoing.
    Yeah I'm not sure either, I'm not so sure Bradshaw will be here next year either..

Comment

Wonder if the give Martinek a chance at #3 if Bradshaw sits for a game or two....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
        Wonder if the give Martinek a chance at #3 if Bradshaw sits for a game or two....
        That would be the obvious choice, since he knows the playbook and didn't fail his physical... lol

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          I have a hunch Ahmad is headed to IR or a long stay on the sidelines. How much more can his feet take?

As for Martinek, he might be # 2 lol
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I have a hunch Ahmad is headed to IR or a long stay on the sidelines. How much more can his feet take?

As for Martinek, he might be # 2 lol
            lol, well he probably blocks better and has grown up better than Wilson..

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
              lol, well he probably blocks better and has grown up better than Wilson..
              Martinek played well, practices with the team, and knows the playbook. He would give us a third back who knows the system. Now all we need to know is what's going on with Bradshaw and when can he play again?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Martinek played well, practices with the team, and knows the playbook. He would give us a third back who knows the system. Now all we need to know is what's going on with Bradshaw and when can he play again?
                I'd honestly prefer Bradshaw to not play again.. he's going to ruin his life and then be one of those players that complain that the NFL broke him..

Comment

I thought it was TC philosophy if you don't practice for a week , you don't play , I don't think Bradshaw practiced a whole week more than 3 times this season........any way, we need Brown & Wilson and we always have Hynoski or use Randle, Just give him the ball and tell him where to run. Until they decide what to do .Lets fix this before GreenBay .BTW I know Randle is WR but @ this point ,better do something !

GO GIANTS.........DO SOMETHING ! START WINNING AGAIN !

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                    I thought it was TC philosophy if you don't practice for a week , you don't play , I don't think Bradshaw practiced a whole week more than 3 times this season........any way, we need Brown & Wilson and we always have Hynoski or use Randle, Just give him the ball and tell him where to run. Until they decide what to do .Lets fix this before GreenBay .BTW I know Randle is WR but @ this point ,better do something !

Use Randle as a running back?

Comment

Brown has also shown he can punch it in,in the grn zone.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseytom View Post
                        Brown has also shown he can punch it in,in the grn zone.
                        Brown had more snaps than Bradshaw last week, started both halves and literally hurtled over the LOS to score our only TD. Whether Bradshaw plays or not going forward, I think Brown will get more of an even share of the snaps.

Comment

Use Randle as a running back?
                          I konw he's not RB ,Use him as #3 until they get someone.

Comment

I konw he's not RB ,Use him as #3 until they get someone.
                            We have Martinek on the practice squad. I'd like to see them bring him up but I don't see them doing that unless Bradshaw is going to be unavailable for more than a month or goes to IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Walshl View Post
                              I've been seeing all these posts on the board about the giants trying out all these different running backs. What i don't understand is if bradshaw is injured, and is not able to play then why don't the coaches see we have our answer with Andre Brown and David Wilson. Andre Brown is averaging 5.4 yards a carry and has 7 touchdowns with an average offensive line that has been horrible in the run blocking department.
                              If Bradshaw is out for a long time, we will definitely need a 3rd RB. That is why they are checking out these other backs.
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Randle at RB? How about we also put David Diehl at SS
                                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                                X