X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walshl
    started a topic Andre Brown?

Andre Brown?

I've been seeing all these posts on the board about the giants trying out all these different running backs. What i don't understand is if bradshaw is injured, and is not able to play then why don't the coaches see we have our answer with Andre Brown and David Wilson. Andre Brown is averaging 5.4 yards a carry and has 7 touchdowns with an average offensive line that has been horrible in the run blocking department.

• Rat_bastich
    replied
    Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    What does that have to do with the credibility of his post?
    Didn't you hear, post count is usable for job interviews and proving how big of an epeen you have? That is my understanding.......

Leave a comment:

• Kez Simpson
    replied
    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Why would anyone listen to a "bench player"
    What does that have to do with the credibility of his post?

Leave a comment:

• Walshl
    replied
    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I've been using this board for about four years, i finally decided to sign up and start posting instead of just reading.

Leave a comment:

• CowboysSuck
    replied
    The same reason TC has been eating and breathing his own methane gas for 9 weeks

Leave a comment:

• CowboysSuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Walshl View Post
    I would like to see hynoski get some runs in, i haven't seen him run it at all on short yardage plays.

Leave a comment:

• Walshl
    replied
    I would like to see hynoski get some runs in, i haven't seen him run it at all on short yardage plays.

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied
    Originally posted by yo-ho View Post
    He might do better there than he is at tackle. LOL.
    Haha, you're not lying about that!!

Leave a comment:

• yo-ho
    replied
    Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
    Randle at RB? How about we also put David Diehl at SS
    He might do better there than he is at tackle. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    And I bet you will see Ryan Torain / Running Back, in a Giant uniform @ the Green Bay game !
    I hope he kept himself in shape !

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
    Better @ QB ! lol

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    And I bet you will see Ryan Torain / Running Back, in a Giant uniform @ the Green Bay game !

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied
    I thought it was TC philosophy if you don't practice for a week , you don't play , I don't think Bradshaw practiced a whole week more than 3 times this season........any way, we need Brown & Wilson and we always have Hynoski or use Randle, Just give him the ball and tell him where to run. Until they decide what to do .Lets fix this before GreenBay .BTW I know Randle is WR but @ this point ,better do something !

GO GIANTS.........DO SOMETHING ! START WINNING AGAIN !

Leave a comment:

• SG88
    replied
    Originally posted by Walshl View Post
    I've been seeing all these posts on the board about the giants trying out all these different running backs. What i don't understand is if bradshaw is injured, and is not able to play then why don't the coaches see we have our answer with Andre Brown and David Wilson. Andre Brown is averaging 5.4 yards a carry and has 7 touchdowns with an average offensive line that has been horrible in the run blocking department.
    If Bradshaw is out for a long time, we will definitely need a 3rd RB. That is why they are checking out these other backs.

Leave a comment:

• RoanokeFan
    replied
    I konw he's not RB ,Use him as #3 until they get someone.
    We have Martinek on the practice squad. I'd like to see them bring him up but I don't see them doing that unless Bradshaw is going to be unavailable for more than a month or goes to IR.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X