Eli Manning: "We're sorry."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli Manning: "We're sorry."

Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."

Re: Eli Manning: "We're sorry."

We're sorry? Wow. Almost as bad as TC saying he was scared of this game.

Comment

Can I get a refund on my ticket?

Comment

He is right, we are sorry with this coaching staff.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

we're sorry we have to suffer through this crap every fricken year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dear god please allow us to draft some guys that are passionate about the game & play like they need to be in a mental institute....Im sick of this dopey attitude everyone has.....

Comment

yes, very sorry.
              one of the sorriest teams in the league.
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Best thing I have heard all day. Glad somebody said it, they played like **** and apologizing is the only thing they should do.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I suggest that we kidnap Tim Tebow, remove his heart, and add it to the active roster. We could sure use one...

Comment

If they're truly sorry, they'd get their act together for the next 2 games. At least play with passion and heart so the fans don't have to listen to announcers say the team isn't on live TV.

Comment

What do you want him to say.
                      He say the Our OC stinks and has for the last four years, Our DC is an idiot, and our head coach couldn't inspire a jackass with the runs to s h it

Comment

Every member of the team and coaching staff should not collect their pay for this game, return the money to the fans that bought tickets to this travesty, and donate what's left to charity.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."[/quote]

Well think about it a moment. Who really suffers from a defeat like this? The players all get their game checks. The coaches get their salary checks. The owner gets profit from ticket sales & consessions parking etc. Everyone wins except for the die hard fan.

We're all miserable right now & only thing to look forward to is returning to the salt mine in the morning & listening to all the Cowboy & Egul fans basking in glory & ribbing us about the bunch of losers we're stuck rooting for who always seems to look like a bunch of losers when the season's on the line.

What goes around comes around I guess.. Maybe I shouldn't have rubbed it in fo deep back in 07/08. I truely believe the Almighty has been punishing me for that since SB 42.

I promise if by some miricle the Giants come back to win it all this year I won't act the way I did back in Jan 08.

AMEN

PS: If you do grant them a miricle & you do let them snatch victory from the jaws of defeat & I do act like I did in 08 I will say at least 40 Hail Mary's

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="Overdrive92"]Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."[/quote]

Well think about it a moment. Who really suffers from a defeat like this? The players all get their game checks. The coaches get their salary checks. The owner gets profit from ticket sales & consessions parking etc. Everyone wins except for the die hard fan.\[/quote]

Exactly. If only there was some kind of policy where if the home team doesn't perform to a certain standard, everyone in the stadium gets ticket refunds. Because I feel HORRIBLE for the people who paid hundreds & thousands of dollars to go witness that trash today.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Eli Manning postgame: "We're trying to win. We didn't play well as we needed to today. Washington played better than us. We're sorry."[/quote]We are sorry, but we will still cash our paychecks even though we did not earn them.

Comment

Working...
                              X