Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by rtr1105 View Post
    He's been throwing up the Roc-a-fella sign after doing the salsa since Week 4 or 5 this year.
    yeaaa. i forgot about that.
    Last edited by dezzzR; 11-15-2012, 06:45 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      yeaaa. i forgot about that.
      oh so that's what that was? so jay z gets an endorsement after every TD? so LAME

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        oh so that's what that was? so jay z gets an endorsement after every TD? so LAME
        This. I'd also been wondering what meant; didn't realise it was a freaking advertisement.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
          Maybe he can learn his rap from Will Smith lol
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQjDSlVyGiU

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            lol, hell yeah!

            Comment


            • #36
              Well here we have it. The end of Victor Cruz.

              Such a sad thing to see, but hey, who can blame him?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                Well here we have it. The end of Victor Cruz.

                Such a sad thing to see, but hey, who can blame him?
                Why is this the end of Victor Cruz?lol..

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.
                  Haha, I know. Makes me feel old. It's not rap or hip hop anymore, its POP music. I miss the Wu Tang Clan.
                  Jerry Reese sucks

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    Haha, I know. Makes me feel old. It's not rap or hip hop anymore, its POP music. I miss the Wu Tang Clan.
                    +1
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Jaz-O >>> Jay-Z

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                        Why is this the end of Victor Cruz?lol..
                        Hes signing deals with JAY Z.

                        Getting endorsed after TD's? Wtf is this a 60-minute commercial now?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                          Hes signing deals with JAY Z.

                          Getting endorsed after TD's? Wtf is this a 60-minute commercial now?
                          If you could make money for just throwing up a hand gesture at the end of your TD dance.. why wouldn't you?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                            If you could make money for just throwing up a hand gesture at the end of your TD dance.. why wouldn't you?
                            Questions must never be answered with furthered questions.

                            Its almost an ad hominem argument. It doesn't take away from the validity of what I said.

                            If this is true, this is setting an unwanted precedent. Soon, every TD will be followed by a playing showing some companies "logo" or "hand signal" or some complete garbage. It takes away from the game. And for those NY fans who hate Jay Z (the NAS faithful and others) its a slap in the face.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I don't know if it's the end of Cruz so much but he's starting to feel like a movie character to me now instead of a football player. It seems you hear more about his off-field adventures than his game play these days.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                                I don't know if it's the end of Cruz so much but he's starting to feel like a movie character to me now instead of a football player. It seems you hear more about his off-field adventures than his game play these days.
                                +7.5223

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X