Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Questions must never be answered with furthered questions.

    Its almost an ad hominem argument. It doesn't take away from the validity of what I said.

    If this is true, this is setting an unwanted precedent. Soon, every TD will be followed by a playing showing some companies "logo" or "hand signal" or some complete garbage. It takes away from the game. And for those NY fans who hate Jay Z (the NAS faithful and others) its a slap in the face.
    I don't see how a hand gesture takes away from the game anymore than a salsa dance, or whatever else these guys make up. Not that I think it takes away from the game to begin with. Also, I'm pretty sure most people don't care that Cruz is getting in the business with Jay Z and see this as a slap in the face because they like NAS. What nonsense..

    Comment


    • #47
      There sure are a lot of trolls emerging from under their bridges as of late

      Comment


      • #48
        So how long until Cruz appears in a comedy movie? He'll probably have to teach some overweight white character how to dance for some date.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
          So how long until Cruz appears in a comedy movie? He'll probably have to teach some overweight white character how to dance for some date.
          It will be Will Smith, Victor Cruz, Kevin James and lets go with... Jonah Hill..lol

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
            There sure are a lot of trolls emerging from under their bridges as of late
            I only attempt to troll when I know their are plenty of hungry fish looking to bite

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Haha, I know. Makes me feel old. It's not rap or hip hop anymore, its POP music. I miss the Wu Tang Clan.
              I still listen to WuTang and also my favorite of all time, A Tribe Called Quest.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                I still listen to WuTang and also my favorite of all time, A Tribe Called Quest.
                +2 Nas anyone?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  +2 Nas anyone?
                  Early Nas was siiiick. I guess the 90s of all these guys was where they peaked. Wu tang 36 chambers, forever, Nas illmatic, tribe's low end theory, midnight marauders...Busta, DMX, Biggie, Gangstar... They all are prima donna rappers now. I saw a special on the real Rick Ross, from Cali, he claimed the dapper was a complete phony and used to be a rent a cop. Just uses his name and history of one of the biggest drug dealers, but never sold a dime. It's all BS now.
                  The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Bit seriously, Cruz is doing the ROC sign.... Ugh, I lost some respect for him. Didn't there used to be an NBA player doing that? No wait, maybe another NFL player... Can't remember who. Larry Johnson?
                    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      Bit seriously, Cruz is doing the ROC sign.... Ugh, I lost some respect for him. Didn't there used to be an NBA player doing that? No wait, maybe another NFL player... Can't remember who. Larry Johnson?
                      Nah, Larry Johnson just beats women up.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        Early Nas was siiiick. I guess the 90s of all these guys was where they peaked. Wu tang 36 chambers, forever, Nas illmatic, tribe's low end theory, midnight marauders...Busta, DMX, Biggie, Gangstar... They all are prima donna rappers now. I saw a special on the real Rick Ross, from Cali, he claimed the dapper was a complete phony and used to be a rent a cop. Just uses his name and history of one of the biggest drug dealers, but never sold a dime. It's all BS now.
                        Some good stuff from The RZA'a movie soundtrack actually. Ghostface delivers as always. But believe it or not, some of the most faithful hip hop today is coming from YellaWolf. Particularly the upcoming project with Travis Barker- Psycho White.

                        Its out there, it just doesnt get the notice that the teeny-hopper **** gets.
                        #80

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by TextureDj View Post
                          Some good stuff from The RZA'a movie soundtrack actually. Ghostface delivers as always. But believe it or not, some of the most faithful hip hop today is coming from YellaWolf. Particularly the upcoming project with Travis Barker- Psycho White. Its out there, it just doesnt get the notice that the teeny-hopper **** gets.
                          Underground music >
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Nah, Larry Johnson just beats women up.
                            The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Hopefully this isnt Vic's next move...

                              The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                And he's a part of the illuminati apparently..
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X