Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Underground music >
    Yup. Where all the good hip hop is now. Ever hear of Action Bronson? Sounds like a white Ghostface.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Yup. Where all the good hip hop is now. Ever hear of Action Bronson? Sounds like a white Ghostface.
      Nah, is he new? I've been listening to a lot of Atmosphere lately.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
        Nah, is he new? I've been listening to a lot of Atmosphere lately.
        Atmosphere has gone soft in my opinion. His old stuff was gold.

        Bronson is from Queens, been around for a little while. Check out his album Dr. Lecter. If you like ghostface you will like this guy.
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

        Comment


        • #64
          Ride the wave Cruz, ride the wave. Football careers don't last forever. Not a big rap fan myself, except old school stuff like Grandmaster Flash, Sugar Hill, EPMD, Public Enemy, Boogie Down Productions, Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew, Just-Ice, Afrika Bambaataa, etc.
          Last edited by Rat_bastich; 11-18-2012, 04:13 AM.

          Comment


          • #65
            I am actually shaking my head at the nonsense some of you let bother you! The kid grew up dirt poor and has made himself a household name by playing some amazing football and helping win a SB, why shouldn't he cash in on it? He isn't strong arming the Giants or shooting himself in the leg....the kid has every right to do this and NONE of it has anything to do with how the team is performing. I swear....social media has turned men into chicks.

            Now I'm bothered that I'm bothered by you being bothered by this.
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Atmosphere has gone soft in my opinion. His old stuff was gold.Bronson is from Queens, been around for a little while. Check out his album Dr. Lecter. If you like ghostface you will like this guy.
              Yeah I only listen to old Atmosphere. Stuff from Overcast. Hmm, I'm gonna check him out later.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                I am actually shaking my head at the nonsense some of you let bother you! The kid grew up dirt poor and has made himself a household name by playing some amazing football and helping win a SB, why shouldn't he cash in on it? He isn't strong arming the Giants or shooting himself in the leg....the kid has every right to do this and NONE of it has anything to do with how the team is performing. I swear....social media has turned men into chicks.Now I'm bothered that I'm bothered by you being bothered by this.
                Let me ask you..are you bothered?
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Let me ask you..are you bothered?
                  Don't bother me!!!
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    Don't bother me!!!
                    You seem bothered, I won't bother you.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      You seem bothered, I won't bother you.
                      You don’t need to bother, I don’t need to be. I’ll keep slipping farther. But once I hold on, I won’t let go ’til it bleeds
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Maybe Cruz had a different celebration planned, thought he had a sure TD, focused on the celebration and whoopsie!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          WHO CARES HE HAS BEEN OUR BEST WIDE OUT THIS SEASON AND WILL CONTINUE...i'M MORE CONSERNED WITH nicks
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            lol, Ahmad Bradshaw is somewhere mad.Victor Cruz's rap career will jump off before his.

                            Money is money,but it's funny seeing Jay-z, who is a known Cowboys fan endorsing a Giants player.

                            Cruz better watch his back doing business with Jay.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Napstew View Post
                              lol, Ahmad Bradshaw is somewhere mad.Victor Cruz's rap career will jump off before his.

                              Money is money,but it's funny seeing Jay-z, who is a known Cowboys fan endorsing a Giants player.

                              Cruz better watch his back doing business with Jay.
                              too late for that

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                I wonder when the NFL will crack down on the hand sign as an unauthorised advertisement/endorsement? Oh and men have been being chickified for about 20 yrs now. It will only get worse. Personally I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't forget to do what made him famous. Catch and run for TDs that is.
                                # 80 (For FBomb)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X