Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz Close to Signing Entertainment Management Deal with Jay-Z

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/15/...al-with-jay-z/

It's been no secret that New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz and star hip hop artist Jay-Z are friends away from the football field, but the two are now taking things to a new level with an entertainment management deal that will give Jay-Z control over securing entertainment deals for Cruz, as well as helping him grow his non-football resume. It may also include Cruz's own rap album somewhere down the line.

Oh boy...

maybe JZ can tell him which hat to wear

Comment

Hey, let the boy do what he has to do. Players need a life outside of football so when their football careers are over, they can still make money. I say good for him! Jay-Z obviously knows what he's doing. 1, he married Beyonce and 2, hes rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
        maybe JZ can tell him which hat to wear
        Cruz, stay away from rap. Its not what it use to be. Stick with dancing. lol
        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
          Maybe he can learn his rap from Will Smith lol

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
            Hey, let the boy do what he has to do. Players need a life outside of football so when their football careers are over, they can still make money. I say good for him! Jay-Z obviously knows what he's doing. 1, he married Beyonce and 2, hes rich.
            Exactly. A man has to do whatever he can do off of the field as well. Jay Z is a highly successful person and I think that it's great that Cruz is going to be working for him.
            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Good for him. Hope he can still focus on football as well, but I'm happy for him.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                New rap, or whatever they call it nowadays, is whack. Skinny jeans, bad lyrics, and bull****. Thats' not rap. I don't know what it is they are trying to do out there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                  Exactly. A man has to do whatever he can do off of the field as well. Jay Z is a highly successful person and I think that it's great that Cruz is going to be working for him.
                  Hell yeah, Jay-Z started with music but because a bussiness man.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
                    Hell yeah, Jay-Z started with music but because a bussiness man.
                    He's not a businessman, he's a business, man!!

Comment

lol, true that. I wouldn't mind working with Jay-Z for sure!

Comment

Haha, took the words right from my mouth!

Comment

I liked Cruz better when he was a humble walk on from Patterson New Jersey. I don't need to hear about him building his "brand"

Catch the F-ing footbal when Eli puts it in your hands!!!!

This deal with Jay-Z will be nothing but a distraction for him, keeping up appearances, and whatever other BS goes along with it.

Remember where you came from Victor, and remember what got you here!!!

Comment

This is a non-issue. Anyone making it one needs to stop. You look silly.
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Wish he could focus on this during the offseason or something. Jigga is whack and steals everyones ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X