Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all know what the answer is!!!!! It's simple.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    It has to be a national spokesperson, not an unmedicated Jakk Stroud,
    how can you tell whether he's medicated or not?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
      how can you tell whether he's medicated or not?
      See above
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
        My skin is strain hardened, heat treated, and TAGF tainted.

        Anything and everything I say is a calculated move.


        My friend, you have underestimated me
        Does FBomb do too many gig's that that old worn down body can handle, leading him to drink way past his prime days of being a young hooligan, chasing fat chicks in plaid skirts yes but that doesn't change the fact that he has a point.

        It is too soon to write the team off! We have been down this road before and i am not just talking about last year. 10-6 gets us in honestly and depending on if the cowboys want to tap out early 9-7 might do it again.

        They say they need self reevaluation time then fine, lets trust the coaching staff to do that and redevelop a plan of success, you are being chicken little cause instead of just seeing the skyfall ( great movie by the way ) and getting out of dodge by yourself, you are attempting to alert all of us who are willing to going down with the ship.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by FBomb View Post
          See above
          sorry, a bit late to the party here

          Comment


          • #35
            I'll have you know that I can still drink and chase fat chicks with the best of them!!!!
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
              Does FBomb do too many gig's that that old worn down body can handle, leading him to drink way past his prime days of being a young hooligan, chasing fat chicks in plaid skirts yes but that doesn't change the fact that he has a point. It is too soon to write the team off! We have been down this road before and i am not just talking about last year. 10-6 gets us in honestly and depending on if the cowboys want to tap out early 9-7 might do it again. They say they need self reevaluation time then fine, lets trust the coaching staff to do that and redevelop a plan of success, you are being chicken little cause instead of just seeing the skyfall ( great movie by the way ) and getting out of dodge by yourself, you are attempting to alert all of us who are willing to going down with the ship.
              That is almost poetic
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                I'll have you know that I can still drink and chase fat chicks with the best of them!!!!
                The skinny ones run too fast

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                  how can you tell whether he's medicated or not?
                  If he's here, he's medicated.....or not
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                    The skinny ones run too fast
                    lol....Let'm run. Fat chicks try harder.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      If he's here, he's medicated.....or not
                      HA!!!
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        I'll have you know that I can still drink and chase fat chicks with the best of them!!!!
                        I am guessing your bride is busy now
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I am guessing your bride is busy now

                          Well......I COULD chase fat chicks with the best of them!!
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            Well......I COULD chase fat chicks with the best of them!!
                            Maybe she can chase fat guys with the best of them! she hooked you. ba dum tsss....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                              Well......I COULD chase fat chicks with the best of them!!
                              LMAO
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
                                Maybe she can chase fat guys with the best of them! she hooked you. ba dum tsss....
                                Lucky girl!!
                                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X