top 40 pass rushers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Diehl at $4 mil next year? Rolle and Webster at $7 mil? Ugh...I'll just leave it at that lol.
    In fairness, Diehl should be paying us fans to play. Thats how bad this has become

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      Look at this year, the money we are paying our defense to suck. Our defense is at 67 million roughly, most to a few select "top shelf" players that arent doing **** this year!
      I hope some huge changes are coming this offseason and I don't necessarily mean cuts. Restructures would be nice. I look at Boothe who is making 1.5 mil and to me, that's about right for someone of his talent. Something needs to change and we need to get the money into the right hands.

In fairness, Diehl should be paying us fans to play. Thats how bad this has become
      I probably sound like a broken record about my Diehl complaints but if we let Beatty go while Diehl makes $4 mil from us next year, I'll go livid.

Comment

I hope some huge changes are coming this offseason and I don't necessarily mean cuts. Restructures would be nice. I look at Boothe who is making 1.5 mil and to me, that's about right for someone of his talent. Something needs to change and we need to get the money into the right hands.

I probably sound like a broken record about my Diehl complaints but if we let Beatty go while Diehl makes $4 mil from us next year, I'll go livid.

I could not fathum us keeping Diehl next year, we could pay someone 1m a year to do what he is doing..

A ton of our guys are overpaid and its hurting us bring in FA's that we probably need.

Comment

Tynes will be underpaid at the end of this year when he breaks the points record in a season.

Comment

Tynes will be underpaid at the end of this year when he breaks the points record in a season.
            I don't mind paying a guy that performs, but 1/2 of the team isn't performing and their all getting paid lol

Comment

Originally posted by rainierjef View Post
              Osi is a premier pass rusher, a run defender he is not.
              *was

Comment

Working...
              X