No announcement yet.

Giants Officially Place Markus Kuhn on IR, Door Opens for Marvin Austin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready Big Guy, "Austin" Nows your chance ! Show them your still with the Giants !

Comment

Hey, it’s time now,” defensive line coach Robert Nunn said. “He’s got to show up, and he’s got to strap it on, and be ready to perform and produce, and there’s no excuses. So we’ll see how that unfolds.” Read more...
      Sounds like the assessment of an unimpressed coach.

My spidey senses are sending off bad vibes right now.
      Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 11-17-2012, 03:57 AM.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

I can already hear the excuses now. Marvin Austin was a bad pick, you don't take a guy who was suspended for a year in the 2nd round of the draft. This guy had alot of character issues and there were questions if this game motivates him. Im glad Coughlin doesnt listen too some of the fans that post on here...We would have this bum starting with Herzlich in the middle as well.
        " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

I hope Marvin steps up, but I wouldn't surprise me if he's still a healthy scratch if Bernard and Canty round back into shape.

Comment

Technically he still a rookie but I was certainly expecting more out of him than I've seen, if this guy wants to stick he'll need to step it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
              I can already hear the excuses now. Marvin Austin was a bad pick, you don't take a guy who was suspended for a year in the 2nd round of the draft. This guy had alot of character issues and there were questions if this game motivates him. Im glad Coughlin doesnt listen too some of the fans that post on here...We would have this bum starting with Herzlich in the middle as well.
              What would those character issues be?

Comment

Hopefully Bear Pascoe comes back and we dump Beckum, what a waste of money he has been for 4 years and space.
                Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

To me, this guy is one of the bigger disappointments of the season. He inexplicably shows up to mini-camp out of shape, then gets beaten out by a rookie 7th round pick. Hard to be very confident in his ability to be a contributor . . . .

Comment

Working...
                  X