The New York Giants Whats Goin On?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChuckKnoxx
    started a topic The New York Giants Whats Goin On?

The New York Giants Whats Goin On?

The latest video. Thoughts on the disgusting loss to the Bengals and looking forward to the Giants coming out swinging on the 25th.

NOTE: As always I put this disclaimer here to let viewers know there may be a word or two they find offensive in this video. Last week, despite this warning it was removed for "language" from here. Remember, you don't have to hit play. For those that do, as always I appreciate you watching and supporting the Giants videos.

THE NEW YORK GIANTS WHAT'S GOIN ON?

• ChuckKnoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Mr. Knoxx thank you for your fine cinema!
    Thanks man, appreciate everyone who checked this and every video out.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Chaos
    replied
    Mr. Knoxx thank you for your fine cinema!

Leave a comment:

• ashleymarie
    replied
    Thanks for video.

Leave a comment:

• ELI_HOF_NYG
    replied
    I am glad you are back mr. chuck knoxx,,I thought we may have lost you.,,awesome as always.

Leave a comment:

• AntB
    replied
    Just watch the video tape on the two INT's. In the past with pressure and people hanging on Eli's right side he would simply transfer the ball to his left hand for the surprise left handed pass. For some reason either Gilbride scratched the left handed toss or Eli may have an unknown injury to his left hand or arm. No other reason for Eli to force the right handed pass when it's not there. Gilbride needs to explain!

Leave a comment:

• NYG4lifeNYK
    replied
    LOL GREAT video as always brother.... it is pathetic that we can flip a switch just like that..... but thank God we are capable of doing so

Time to put that theory to the test Sunday and right this ship Sunday vs the Packers.

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied
    Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    I have noticed if you do not put the video as the first thing in the post it won't show up. Which is odd.

But @TOAD - Of course the Giants will come out swninging against the Packers, its not like they are playing the Bengals..........

And Harooni - Worst signature interception pic ever. God that was an awful play.
    i put a sentence then the video code nd it worked on my phil simms post

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    I have noticed if you do not put the video as the first thing in the post it won't show up. Which is odd. But @TOAD - Of course the Giants will come out swninging against the Packers, its not like they are playing the Bengals..........And Harooni - Worst signature interception pic ever. God that was an awful play.
    I really want to know who he was trying to throw to. I saw no one even attempting to catch anything.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    really thats it i feel dumb. thx
    Um, that'll be $9.95 sir..

Leave a comment:

• ChuckKnoxx
    replied
    I have noticed if you do not put the video as the first thing in the post it won't show up. Which is odd.

But @TOAD - Of course the Giants will come out swninging against the Packers, its not like they are playing the Bengals..........

And Harooni - Worst signature interception pic ever. God that was an awful play.

Leave a comment:

• Harooni
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    [video] post video [ /video] <--no space
    really thats it i feel dumb. thx

Leave a comment:

• Rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Harooni View Post
    what is the code to post a video?
    [video] post video [ /video] <--no space