I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm losing faith in this Giants team

Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB Blahs

It's not looking good people

Please talk me down off the bridge.

Were a SB trophy every 4 yrs team and the next one isn't scheduled until 2015

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Injuries, "a mediocre player cannot lose his starting job to injury", Eli's slump, a tough schedule, no pass rush, teams running all over us, the failure to realize Andre Brown needs the ball all day long, the poor WR play, ST letting teams routinely returning punts for 70 yds............. the SB Blahs

Jump!
    Gotta be in it to win it

Comment

Take it easy and believe in your big blue. They will do just fine. The past is the past. If you keep your eyes in the rear view mirror, you will miss what's in front of you.
      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

With the great fortune the giants have had in the last decade it's sad that you would even be near a ledge. They are 6-4 atop the division. Yes there are tough games to be played and things are looking bleak after a 2 game losing streak - but out of the ashes rise the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS. If you haven't been able to figure out that this team is better when pushed into a corner you just haven't been watching. Perhaps you'd like it to be different - you'd like us to dominate every game - well that just isn't big blue right now. Maybe they won't be able to right the ship this year, but I feel privileged to be a fan of a great organization and be able to find out. ALWAYS AND FOREVER GO BLUE.

Comment

our special teams have been pretty good this year
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Ye of little faith!

Comment

if this stretch has you on a ledge how in the world did you live through pre Parcells and post Parcells era NY Football Giants ?

Comment

Jump one of or WR. will catch you if your lucky.
                Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  our special teams have been pretty good this year
                  Jaak needs to watch games when he ON his meds
                  Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

cant win the SB every year.....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Please jump off the bridge

Comment

It could be alot worse.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

You'll be fine if you jump from the bridge, the Giants gave up on building it so it isn't very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            You'll be fine if you jump from the bridge, the Giants gave up on building it so it isn't very high.
                            LOL.......could b worse.......you could b a JETS fan, a Sanchez fan (have they ever sold a Sanchez Jersey)......or somoeone who wants Tebow to play a whole game

Comment

It's not that I'm losing faith, I'm just getting tired of not understanding this team. Sick of all the ups and downs. I just wish tbey would be consistent for once. They had no business getting crushed by the Bengals.

Comment

Working...
                              X