Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The enitre Coaching Staff should be FIRED.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The enitre Coaching Staff should be FIRED.

The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.

Re: The enitre Coaching Staff should be FIRED.

Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.

Comment

Going to have to agree with you, but feel gilbride and TC are just as much to blame. Get rid of them all this week
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="a50yrfan"]Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.[/quote]I'll second the Fewell firing, he consistantly stinks. As for TC and Killdrive they didn't drop the passes, and they didn't get the score/drive killing penalties.

Comment

The only time this team was good was when Spagnola was our DC.Those were our two best years. Take them out of the loop and you have a team that was merely 500. The GM Reese also did a terrible job this year and he should go also. Please bring on Cowher as Coach and GM.

Comment

It iis time to clean house . If that means it will take a year or two to rebuild so freaking be it ....

Coughlin never has this team ready in trap games.

Id fire them right now

Comment

[quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="a50yrfan"]Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.[/quote]I'll second the Fewell firing, he consistantly stinks. As for TC and Killdrive they didn't drop the passes, and they didn't get the score/drive killing penalties.[/quote]

You are kidding aren't. The dinasaour and the troll are also to blame

Comment

[quote user="a50yrfan"]The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.[/quote]

I said that last year. Sadly, they will all be back and the same players! []

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe.

Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????

Comment

[quote user="bashful"][quote user="radar-ray"][quote user="a50yrfan"]Fewell should be released immediately. He knows nothing about defense. He played the zone on every third down play and the skins converted on almost every third pass play. Pathetic in all respects.[/quote]I'll second the Fewell firing, he consistantly stinks. As for TC and Killdrive they didn't drop the passes, and they didn't get the score/drive killing penalties.[/quote]

You are kidding aren't. The dinasaour and the troll are also to blame[/quote] Hey, the whole team is to blame, but I feel Fewell is totally clueless.

Comment

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe. Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????[/quote]

This year, I hope...

But, don't be simple enough to think if you get rid of YC that everything will be honky dory, it won't be, but it'll help

Comment

There is nO point in disagreeing with this thread at all.

I don't even care if we fail next year with a new management, as long as we have new coaches that can prove this team can be good.

We have talent, it's time to utilize it. How many chances do we get with JPP, cruz, Nicks, Kiwi.

Time to sign a LBer, O-line, fix that **** up and we can have a dominant team

Comment

[quote user="bearbryant"]

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]The head coach is damn well responsible when a team is not focoused to play games against teams they should beat . This has been going every year under Coughlin except for 07 , with different coordinators . You people neede to start realizing a hc needs to be more responsible than coordinator not less like some of the Coughlin apologists want us to believe. Everyone of your damn answers it to fire a coordinator . When does the buck stop with the HEAD COACH ????[/quote]

This year, I hope...

But, don't be simple enough to think if you get rid of YC that everything will be honky dory, it won't be, but it'll help

[/quote]

I am willing to sit through a year of players learning the new system . What I am tired of is the team collapsing and not showing up in trap games .... Change is needed

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]There is nO point in disagreeing with this thread at all.

I don't even care if we fail next year with a new management, as long as we have new coaches that can prove this team can be good.

We have talent, it's time to utilize it. How many chances do we get with JPP, cruz, Nicks, Kiwi.

Time to sign a LBer, O-line, fix that **** up and we can have a dominant team[/quote]

how are nicks, cruz, and kiwi on that list?

people are over-estimating how much talent is on this team.

i'm at the point where the coaches gotta go, but to think Nicks catches that TD pass and sets the tone for the game with different coaches is ridiculous.
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[quote user="a50yrfan"]The game plan was pathetic. Coughlin , Kildrive all of them did not prepare this team. They were outcoached by a team that is inferior in all areas of player personnel. Bring on Bill Cowher. Please not another year of these coaching losers.[/quote]

I said that last year. Sadly, they will all be back and the same players! []

[/quote]

I said it after the playoff collapse to the Eagles in 2008 (blowing the #1 seed). Inexcusable! Since then it's been 3 years of the same collapses and duds.

Where is GMENLOSEAGAIN?
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X