My take after I calmed down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take after I calmed down

I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.

Re: My take after I calmed down

Sure, they're beatable, but their fans are probably thinking the same about a team who lost 23-10 at home against the bottom feeders of the division with the season on the line.

Comment

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]

So were the Redskins!

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

flip a coin to see which Giants team will show up next week.

damned if i know.
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

damned if i know.[/quote]

Sad but true, we are Jekyll and Hyde.

You really never know with this team, but for some reason I don't see anythign good happening. We lose HUGE games at home and we have 2 more games at home which are HUGE

Seems like the odds are against us

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

damned if i know.[/quote]

If it's a big game at home late in the season, we KNOW which team will show up next week. It isn't the good one.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

We have one fluke win in the last 6 games . . . . a 2 game winning streak would be absolutely shocking at this point . . .

Comment

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.

Comment

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.

Comment

eli conducting and organized meeting thus showing his innate leadership abilities? thats hilarious

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote] +1 flip a coin to see which Giants team will show up next week. damned if i know.[/quote]I'm an optomistic guy as well and we certainly could win out. However, the defense deosn't even show up once in a while anymore. What's going to change that?
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Lost 5 out of last 6 and giving up 23 points to the Skins at home was the best Defensive performance of the 6. This Defense is a disgrace.

Comment

The Jets are beatable?!!!! The Giant defense is more than "beatable",,,it is atrocious! The Jetsw will have no problem putting up a lot of points and the Giant's ONLY shot is to score 40.....and hope it is enough to win.

Comment

Working...
                            X