Eli Manning Says His Arm Has "A Little More Pop" After BYE Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'd be pretty upset if the other 3 NFC East teams dismantled eachother..

Comment

If we can win 4 of the next 6, we should win the Division
      I think 4 of 6 WILL win it. The question is will 3-3 win it?
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

For some reason, I thought I saw at first that his arm has more poop...sorry for the 5th grade humor lol

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
          Will RGIII beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Will RGIII beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day?
            Well they did almost lose to Brandon Weeden and the Cleveland Browns. I think without those calls they got on that last drive, they would of lost.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
              Well they did almost lose to Brandon Weeden and the Cleveland Browns. I think without those calls they got on that last drive, they would of lost.
              CLOSE CALLS???? Ok I will play along.
              Those werent even close calls. But lets just say they were. I have my money on Washington. Bob is a much better QB than Romo. Morris is WAY better than any cowpoke running back.
              On Defense well I give that to the Cowpukes, However, D Ware was manhandled by the Browns left tackle Joe Thomas ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                CLOSE CALLS???? Ok I will play along.
                Those werent even close calls. But lets just say they were. I have my money on Washington. Bob is a much better QB than Romo. Morris is WAY better than any cowpoke running back.
                On Defense well I give that to the Cowpukes, However, D Ware was manhandled by the Browns left tackle Joe Thomas ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!
                What are you talking about, I didn't say close calls. I guess I should of said BS penelties that the Cowboys got. Defenseless Receiver my ***! On the PI call they were both going back and forth down the route and they call it on a forearm hitting his helmet? Please...

Comment

You didnt say CLOSE CALLS??????? Qiut drinking while you are losing.
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                    You didnt say CLOSE CALLS??????? Qiut drinking while you are losing.
                    Yeah without those calls, where in there did I say Close Calls? There is a difference between a close call and a bad call, just for informational purposes..

Comment

10 games into the season gave him a tired arm. HMMM 10 more games gets us to the superbowl. Hope he found a way to give it a bit more than the start of the season. Hopefully the O-line will get back to form so he can step up and follow through rather than throw as he's falling backward or running for his life! That should help a lot!
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

This whole rumor with Elis arm has a feel like the Giants playing fast and loose with the injury report. I wouldnt be surprised at all if at some point after this season we find out that he did hurt his arm when he got clobbered, dont remember which game it was, Dallas?

Comment

Good man, taking a break from football. Recharging and getting ready to rip off 2 - 3 TD's against the Packers!
                          Yup, and I think law of averages will come into play here - Eli's due to break out, and the Packers, who have won 5 straight, are due to lose. Anyways can the Giants play any worse than they did last Sunday? I think they bottomed out and will come out really fired up.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Lets do it then !

Comment

They need to stay focused for the next 10 weeks!

Comment

i can't say I buy into this whole "dead" arm thing with Rivers and Eli. These guys aren't baseball pitchers.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X