Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' David Wilson Responds To Coaches' Comments.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
    Him going around and saying "What else do I have to do" is disrespect. Let one of my sub employees say "What else do I have to do to get a raise" or "what else do i have to do to get the important project"

    The answer is simple, "If you have to ask you will never know"
    No it's not, he's frustrated just like we are. He's responded to what a coach said, it's not that big a deal.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

    Comment


    • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
      Him going around and saying "What else do I have to do" is disrespect. Let one of my sub employees say "What else do I have to do to get a raise" or "what else do i have to do to get the important project"

      The answer is simple, "If you have to ask you will never know"
      Or you sit down with them and give them a blueprint to follow.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • David "I'm gonna be in the hall of fame" Wilson
        David "I'm like birth control" Wilson
        David "Young Cancer" Wilson

        If only he could have learned from Bradshaw and Andre Brown, guys who waited their turn, and said the right things. He must be getting coaching from Shockey and Plax.
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
          Fair and right isnt part of it, you are correct.

          But That isnt what I said. You cannot personally attack a man in the media, the way Ingram did to Wilson and then expect him to not respond. I am actually quite impressed with Wilson;s response. He did not get personal the way the coaches did. He did not say the giants need to grow up and be a man, the way the coaches did.

          Again, he said he awaits his opportunity. That is exactly what he is supposed to say.

          Lastly, the coaches are supposed to be leaders. In this instance, they clearly were not, or at least Ingram was not. .Ingram wants Wilson to "grow up" yet he goes to the media to say it? Wilson's response is 100x more mature then Ingram's original statement.
          well , you are 100% right about everything ..EXCEPT it was NOT to his benefit to speak out.
          you are totally right about this coaching staff , and he WILL pay for what he said. that was my point.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

          Comment


          • This guy just has way too much ego, Bradshaw returned kicks, now he is the #1. Does he not realize this? Bradshaw led the giants in rushing in the 2007 post season and went BACK to returning kicks the next year! Behind Jacobs and Derick Ward. The fact that he even has some carries in his first few games speaks volumes but he does not see it that way, he feels he needs to respond to his coaches.
            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
              This guy just has way too much ego, Bradshaw returned kicks, now he is the #1. Does he not realize this? Bradshaw led the giants in rushing in the 2007 post season and went BACK to returning kicks the next year! Behind Jacobs and Derick Ward. The fact that he even has some carries in his first few games speaks volumes but he does not see it that way, he feels he needs to respond to his coaches.
              Getting 2 carries in the 4th quarter does not speak volumes..
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Getting 2 carries in the 4th quarter does not speak volumes..
                http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonjac...48/careerstats
                Year Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
                2005 New York Giants 16 38 2.4 99 2.6 6.2 7 21 19 50.0 1 0 1

                http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profile
                2007 New York Giants 12 0 23 190 8.3 88T 1 2 12 6.0 11 0 2 1
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                  This guy just has way too much ego, Bradshaw returned kicks, now he is the #1. Does he not realize this? Bradshaw led the giants in rushing in the 2007 post season and went BACK to returning kicks the next year! Behind Jacobs and Derick Ward. The fact that he even has some carries in his first few games speaks volumes but he does not see it that way, he feels he needs to respond to his coaches.
                  His ego may be behind the "grow up" comment. Whatever it is, they have still drawn up plays specifically for Wilson. He will settle in and make us proud sooner or later.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                    http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonjac...48/careerstats
                    Year Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
                    2005 New York Giants 16 38 2.4 99 2.6 6.2 7 21 19 50.0 1 0 1

                    http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profile
                    2007 New York Giants 12 0 23 190 8.3 88T 1 2 12 6.0 11 0 2 1
                    So with Ahmad Bradshaw injured, it's fair to limit him to only a certain amount of carries?

                    I don't think Wilson should be the starter, Brown should. However, they should split carries, why is that so difficult?
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      So with Ahmad Bradshaw injured, it's fair to limit him to only a certain amount of carries?

                      I don't think Wilson should be the starter, Brown should. However, they should split carries, why is that so difficult?
                      I don't get it either... we've been RB by committee ever since Tiki left the team. Why can't Wilson be a part of that committee at least?

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        So with Ahmad Bradshaw injured, it's fair to limit him to only a certain amount of carries?

                        I don't think Wilson should be the starter, Brown should. However, they should split carries, why is that so difficult?
                        How injured is Bradshaw? He practiced yesterday, which he hasn't done in a long time. Now we wait to see if he can practice again this week to know if the BYE had a positive effect on his feet and neck. I would think they will continue to keep Brown involved more than he has been and find opportunities to get Wilson involved.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                          http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonjac...48/careerstats
                          Year Team G Att Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Lng 1st 1st% 20+ 40+ FUM
                          2005 New York Giants 16 38 2.4 99 2.6 6.2 7 21 19 50.0 1 0 1

                          http://www.nfl.com/player/ahmadbradshaw/2495560/profile
                          2007 New York Giants 12 0 23 190 8.3 88T 1 2 12 6.0 11 0 2 1
                          we didn't waste a 1st round pick on either one of those guys.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            How injured is Bradshaw? He practiced yesterday, which he hasn't done in a long time. Now we wait to see if he can practice again this week to know if the BYE had a positive effect on his feet and neck. I would think they will continue to keep Brown involved more than he has been and find opportunities to get Wilson involved.
                            If Bradshaw doesn't practice anymore this week, then I'm going to assume he's seriously injured.
                            If he does continue to practice, I'll reserve my judgments but from what I've seen from him, this one practice a week thing isn't cutting it. Love the guy, but it's not helping our offense one bit.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                              we didn't waste a 1st round pick on either one of those guys.
                              We also chose Wilson over an "NFL ready" running back Doug Martin. That's strange to me that they thought Wilson was the better back but he has so many flaws all of a sudden.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                If Bradshaw doesn't practice anymore this week, then I'm going to assume he's seriously injured.
                                If he does continue to practice, I'll reserve my judgments but from what I've seen from him, this one practice a week thing isn't cutting it. Love the guy, but it's not helping our offense one bit.
                                The more he practices, the better chance he'll play better than he has been
                                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X