X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manningham is a much more clutch receiver........Hixon has disappeared BTW

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      No I remember what happened in the Super Bowl........he saved us form a sure loss of that game
      Made the catch of his life, still doesn't make up for his inconsistent play as a Giant. He has the physical attributes to be a top WR, sadly he doesn't have the smarts or work ethic to realize that potential. He will probably follow a Brandon Stokley type career. Remember his big catch against us with Sehorn in trail?
      sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

The offense has disappeared if you haven't noticed. Manningham doesn't magically improve it with this "clutch" you speak of. You mean that clutch catch he should have made against San Fran in the regular season? I held my breath on every deep ball targeted to him.
        sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

manningham disappered during last years season. he had a nice catch in the super bowl.

we would have to wait and see if hixon makes a clutch play if we make it into the super bowl.

But my same question remains. Are you overacting because you saw manningham catch a pass?
          Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-19-2012, 10:29 PM.
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

No, it wasn't dumb....

Comment

Dancing Bears

Comment

Manningham has talent, but was way too inconsistent for the role and money he wanted. In a year or two, Randle easily fills the role manningham played if not surpasses it

Comment

I dont know..Manninghan has great hands........not so sure about Hixon, and Randle........they have Bennett type hands

Comment

I don't miss him not understanding the offense after 4 years
                    I don't miss him bobbling balls every time one came his way
                    I don't miss him cutting his routes short and leaving footballs hanging in the air
                    I don't miss him not understanding how to read defenses therefor missing sight adjustments
                    I don't miss him constantly squeezing his routes to the sideline leaving Eli nowhere to place the ball
                    I don't miss him not being able to stay in bounds after catches
                    I don't miss his much to be desired route running

so no I cannot agree

Hixon is twice the route runner
                    has twice the hands
                    and understands the defense both inside and outside
                    plus he can play specials

Hixon > Manningham all day.....and night
                    Last edited by YATittle1962; 11-19-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Wow......lets agree to disagree on this one.......Manningham had a great giants career as far as I'm concerned........I can remember people pelting me with tomatoes whwen I dared suggest Cruz might be a better 2nd receiver than Manningham and getting lambasted by the Mario faithful......of which you were obviously not one of them

Comment

I don't miss his him in the slightest.

Comment

I dont know..Manninghan has great hands........not so sure about Hixon, and Randle........they have Bennett type hands
                          From what I heard about Randle before and after the draft was that he has good hands

Comment

I dont know..Manninghan has great hands........
                            Maningham has great hands?

Okay. this is the last straw. What ever you're smoking please whisper me the name of it in my inbox. You are on cloud 9 right now lol.
                            Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-20-2012, 12:09 AM.
                            Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Randle will end up being a wr then manningham, he is already making contributions his rookie season. Also good on punt returns.
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

lol lol lol.. talking about something or someone being dumb dumb dumb..

Comment

Working...
                                X