Hakeem feeling good after the bye,,ready to go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Being better does not mean 100%. He has clearly struggled with the knee injury. Hopefully the extra time off will get him, and others, back to normal for the playoff run, which starts now.
    You're right. The playoff run starts Sunday. By mismanaging a ten point 4th qtr lead vs. Steelers and not showing up vs. Bengals, the Gmen allowed the Cowpokes to get back into the divisional race. Going forward, the Cowpokes have the easier sked and Gmen have the tougher road.

Experience tells us they can do it, but it all depends on which team shows up. Is it going to be the team that routed Carolina and beat down the Niners, or is it going to be the team that couldn't get out of it's own way in Cinn? We'll have to tune in to find out.

One thing for sure is I'll be rooting for RG3 on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Part of me wants to say, yeah-yeah-yeah- heard this all before, but after watching the vid I liked what he had to say, especially about the part of getting his mind right.

Comment

I think he showed some signs against the bengles, I would really love for him to come back strong after the bye. I think he will.
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Hakeem was a beast last year against green bay both in the regular season and in the playoffs, I hope he will be that way again this sunday

Comment

He had a big game against the Bengals. I think he had like 8 or 9 catches for 75 yards? Not too shabby.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              He had a big game against the Bengals. I think he had like 8 or 9 catches for 75 yards? Not too shabby.
              He did, hopefully resting his knee/ankle for a week has helped him. I hope so.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

he looked good last week and if healthy noone in nfl can cover him fast tall great hands runs great route's
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I'm sorry, but I need to see it before I believe it.

He said he wasn't injured...and it turned out he was, missed a few games as a result. He said that the injury wasn't bothering him, but you can clearly tell that he's lost a step and isn't battling for the ball like he's prone to do.

Prove me wrong, Nicks. We need you playing at 110%.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

He still looked a little banged up against the Bengals to me. Most of the passes he was caught were against soft coverage and was going down on initial contact. He did look better than the prior weeks though. I hope the playoff Nicks returns this weekend, if so the Packers could be in trouble.
                    Miss me yet? sigpic

Comment

Ill believe it when hes back to his old self.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. What did he say?
                        Seriously, I know theyre just answering question but thats all I hear and read as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X