Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem feeling good after the bye,,ready to go

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...0-14695f865307

this is very promising news,,we are desperately missing his explosiveness and deep threat ability,,,,this will remove the double team from victor cruz and open up our passing game..all we need now is our # 3 to step up(who ever that might be) and we are in business. go GMEN!!!

Nicks when healthy can be a game changer. I look forward to his explosiveness.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
        Nicks when healthy can be a game changer. I look forward to his explosiveness.

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Hi ashleymarie; How do you add COLOR & size..... to your page GO GIANTS!!!!!!
        . Thanks
        Last edited by BillTheGreek; 11-20-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
          Hi ashleymarie; How do you add COLOR to your page & size.....
          ..Tks
          Check this thread: http://boards.giants.com/showthread....-on-The-Boards

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he is healthy I still think he is one of the top WR's in the league. I know there is a thread com pairing him to other good WR's, but when healthy he is as big a game changer as anyone. The problem I have with tis is I won't believe it until I see it. Lost of talk from this team this year with no results. Can't blame the guy for getting hurt but he said he was better weeks ago and has not looked so good. Maybe the bye came at just the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                If he is healthy I still think he is one of the top WR's in the league. I know there is a thread com pairing him to other good WR's, but when healthy he is as big a game changer as anyone. The problem I have with tis is I won't believe it until I see it. Lost of talk from this team this year with no results. Can't blame the guy for getting hurt but he said he was better weeks ago and has not looked so good. Maybe the bye came at just the right time.
                Being better does not mean 100%. He has clearly struggled with the knee injury. Hopefully the extra time off will get him, and others, back to normal for the playoff run, which starts now.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  when you say he has not looked better you mean his play has not been up to par with how he usually plays? Am i the only one who thinks he looked like his usual self speed wise vs the steelers?
                  Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

I don't think he is completely heathy. Maybe the bye helped him, but I think he competitor in him wanted everyone to think he was getting better while he looked slow and hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post

THANKS !

Comment

Hopefully, he will carry the Giants and my fantasy team on my back!

Comment

he says that same crap every week.
                          and he has lied every week.
                          he is determined to play through it....
                          and the coaching staff is letting him ....end of story.

if you have seniority and you can limp onto the field and you want to play .....you will play.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

He has been saying that for weeks. Even said the weeks he was inactive...

we'll see....I hope so....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                              he says that same crap every week.
                              and he has lied every week.
                              he is determined to play through it....
                              and the coaching staff is letting him ....end of story.

if you have seniority and you can limp onto the field and you want to play .....you will play.
                              boo hoo,,,did someone crap in your cereal today,,bung

Comment

Working...
                              X