• Show
Clear All

• Prince could down as worse #1 pick ever

The kid is slow and clueless, not a good combination for a cornerback

Re: Prince could down as worse #1 pick ever

stupid post.

Comment

Stay tuned for next year guy, he made a few nice plays once in awhile. He's a rookie and he's learning the game more and more

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]stupid post.[/quote]

Why? This kid has been a total bust.

Comment

attention ***** lol

Comment

Really a repeat of the other Prince is terrible thread, some people are clueless, no training camp, OTA and he miss half the season plus playing one of the hardest position to play in football.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="daynemustgo"]stupid post.[/quote]

Why? This kid has been a total bust.[/quote]

this literally has be belly laughing......thank you for that.....

Comment

I remember when I used to think draft picks were busts after their 6th game

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="daynemustgo"]stupid post.[/quote]

I remember when I used to think draft picks were busts after their 6th game[/quote]

I don't remember watching football at such a young age. I think I was like 8 or 9 when I started watching.

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Niks"][quote user="Pakman"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="daynemustgo"]stupid post.[/quote]

I remember when I used to think draft picks were busts after their 6th game[/quote]

I don't remember watching football at such a young age. I think I was like 8 or 9 when I started watching.
                    [/quote]

I have been watching the NFL since the mid-60's and I see nothing in this this guy that makes me feel he will even be a decent backup. I hope I am wrong but I don't think so.

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="daynemustgo"]stupid post.[/quote]

When was that, your 11th birthday?

Comment

I'll agree that our worst number pick is a corner, but his number is 31 and his name is Aaron Ross.

Comment

I hope, for your sake, that this is a joke. Otherwise, you should seriously hang your head in shame and leave these forums forever.
                          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"]The kid is slow and clueless, not a good combination for a cornerback[/quote]He is in a terrible defensive scheme so naturally it will be hard to learn and he will always be two steps behind. Read and react is a bad strategy for a rookie...1st rounder or not

Comment

This is ridiculous......but on the other hand, nicks & JPP both flashed as rookies, by the last game I'd expect to at least see prince show something

Comment

Working...
                              X