Why is he off the hook???? this loss falls mainly at the feet of KG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is he off the hook???? this loss falls mainly at the feet of KG

Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff. the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

Then later in the game we have a few 3rd and longs, what do we do we try to run there.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!! sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.

Re: Why is he off the hook???? this loss falls mainly at the feet of...

I agree, KG was horrible today. Why can we never pick up the tempo until it is too late? It is good enough for Brady and Peyton but not the Giants. My 11 old son can see how good Eli is in the Two minute drill.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff.* the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

Then later in the game we have a few 3rd and longs, what do we do we try to run there.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!!* sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.
      [/quote]

Nicks catches the ball & we're talking a totally different story plain & simple truth. Perfect call perfect throw & terrible execution by Nicks. Book it.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

Two turnovers REX gave us the game early our run game was good the very little we ran, and gilbride calls deep stuff.* the defense holds to 3 points then a punt. so in 4 drives skins get only 3 , We should have been controlling the clock resting the D and scoring some points, even if it was 10-3 at the end of the first qtr the whole game changes.

(slaps head)

go look at our 3rd down percentage it stinks. and its mostly the play calling!!!* sure the drops and Eli threw into double coverage a few times. but the play calling stinks and it starts there.
        [/quote]

Agree.

Let's keep throwing that corner fade until works!

Comment

Who is giving killdrive a pass? Find me one person & I will slap the taste out of their mouths.

If he isn't fired after this offseason I have to severely question this organization...
          "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="Harooni"]Mustache man!!!! so why is he getting a pass here???

And i will explain why.

(slaps head)

[/quote]

Agree.

Let's keep throwing that corner fade until works![/quote]

Screen plays on 3rd and long will eventually work and keep occassionally trying to run the same play twice in hopes of being able to fool someone one day... lol

Comment

I agree....WTF..... cant they just get some first downs and move the ball methodically. They are down by 10 and they play like they are down by 20. These long passes on 3rd andmanageable are ****ing killing me.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

If your offense cannot get into a grove
                you do something that works.

Eli has shown that he can move the
                ball with the up tempo.

Waiting until the very end of the game
                is a stubborn person who is following
                his game chart with blinders on.

And true the execution also was bad make
                no excuses for that either but let Eli
                play his game. Gilbride is getting in the way
                with a set plan that sometimes doesnt work.
                sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

I agree....WTF..... cant they just get some first downs and move the ball methodically. They are down by 10 and they play like they are down by 20. These long passes on 3rd and*manageable are ****ing killing me.....

[/quote]

It is very weird that when the O line breaks down, he doesn't call a run or short pass, just keeps them under fire until Eli makes and escape and throw or gets sacked.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"] Nicks catches the ball & we're talking a totally different story plain & simple truth. Perfect call perfect throw & terrible execution by Nicks. Book it.[/quote]

no bro, you run a bit you pass short you get some first downs you give the D a rest and you control the clock and you score slowly, rather than trying to hit the homerun and hope for a big play or PI every time. you also get your QB into a rhythm . Eli didnt have a completion till very late thx to the drops and bad play selection.

Comment

We came out the 1st time we played the Skins and tried to pass , pass, pass....and we lost.

Today we came out and tried to pass, pass, pass and we lost again. Never mind the FACT that when we did try to run we got huge chunks of yards early in the game. We averaged 7.25 yards per carry in the 1st quarter.

Our defense stinks, we all know this. So it only stands to reason we try NOT to keep them on the field the entire game. Why on EARTH didnt we run it more? We ran the ball once in the 2nd quarter.....

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]We came out the 1st time we played the Skins and tried to pass , pass, pass....and we lost.

Today we came out and tried to pass, pass, pass and we lost again. Never mind the FACT that when we did try to run we got huge chunks of yards early in the game. We averaged 7.25 yards per carry in the 1st quarter.

Our defense stinks, we all know this. So it only stands to reason we try NOT to keep them on the field the entire game. Why on EARTH didnt we run it more? We ran the ball once in the 2nd quarter.....

[/quote]

i agree , except the D only gave up 13 points. the rest came off turnovers . so had the D been able to rest the first half instead of playing the whole time basically (and i know they had trouble on 3rd down) this game is very different.

Comment

Anybody that relies on the Giants putrid pathetic defense to hold a game is delusional. The offense could have 45 minutes TOP and the"fresh" defense will still hand the game over.

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]Anybody that relies on the Giants putrid pathetic defense to hold a game is delusional. The offense could have 45 minutes TOP and the"fresh" defense will still hand the game over.[/quote]

i guess you have no clue how football works, the Off or sp teams can make the D look very bad.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Gianthunter"]Anybody that relies on the Giants putrid pathetic defense to hold a game is delusional. The offense could have 45 minutes TOP and the"fresh" defense will still hand the game over.[/quote]

i guess you have no clue how football works, the Off or sp teams can make the D look very bad.

[/quote]Thats ****ing hysterical. That stinking rotting no talentmess of a so-called "defense" doesn't needany help.

Comment

Working...
                              X