Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the Giants can beat the Eagles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely!

Even though the Eagles beat the Giants in Week 4. The Giants Right Now Are A Much Better Team, I Do Expect The Eagles To Get Up To Play Hard In Week 17 But The Giants Should Win The Game It Won't Be Easy Though But The Giants Are The Better Team.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
      He'll likely pass for 350 yards and 3 td's with no INT against us. Eagles 24 Giants 21.
      Man, I could totally see that.

Seriously, I really hope that game is meaningless.

It was awesome watching Cruz kill the Jets last year, but I really just want to throw some beers back with my brother and watch a game without my stomach being in knots.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        What if we've secured a first round bye and we start the absolutely epic combo of Carr to Jernigan? Would they be dumbasses then?
        Knowing us we wont.

Comment

I think that even if we have the NFCE title won before our finale with Philly, that we should go all out to win it if it means giving us a higher seeding & a possible bye week.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
            I think that even if we have the NFCE title won before our finale with Philly, that we should go all out to win it if it means giving us a higher seeding & a possible bye week.
            We're the number 4 seed right now. I'd rather it stay that way like last year. Hate, hate, hate the bye!

Comment

I'm indifferent to the bye, but at the same time, if we got some guys banged up at the end of week 17 , a 2 week layover would help get them healthy & rested for the playoffs. Also, if we could get the 3rd seed with a W over Philly, I'd go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                I'm indifferent to the bye, but at the same time, if we got some guys banged up at the end of week 17 , a 2 week layover would help get them healthy & rested for the playoffs. Also, if we could get the 3rd seed with a W over Philly, I'd go for it.
                Last year some of the Packers said the bye before the playoffs hurt them, while the Giants played every playoff game. But I think I agree with you concerning the Giants having a bye before our playoff begins.

Comment

Remember what happened the last time we had a bye? I don't think we'll get the bye anyway probably going to the 49ers and Bears. I do hope we send Reid packing with a nice asskicking in his last game as eagles coach though. No reason we shouldn't beat the eagles

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                    Remember what happened the last time we had a bye?
                    Exactly. Had our hopes of a repeat crushed by the eagles. There is a bad history of the previous SB winners losing in the divisional round after they secured the bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      Exactly. Had our hopes of a repeat crushed by the eagles. There is a bad history of the previous SB winners losing in the divisional round after they secured the bye.
                      I'd probably prefer if we play on w/c weekend, we tend to do well there, probably against GB or Seattle, both teams we beat then go to CHI or SF I definitely think a repeat is very possible

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                        Remember what happened the last time we had a bye? I don't think we'll get the bye anyway probably going to the 49ers and Bears. I do hope we send Reid packing with a nice asskicking in his last game as eagles coach though. No reason we shouldn't beat the eagles
                        How can any Giants fan forget that loss. It's committed to memory. LOL. I agree with you that the niners and bears will prob get the bye, and not us.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                          How can any Giants fan forget that loss. It's committed to memory. LOL. I agree with you that the niners and bears will prob get the bye, and not us.
                          Falcons most likely. Unless they implode lol

Comment

I think his ability to beat the Giants is the only thing keeping Reid where he is.

You never expect to lose a game, but let's keep it real here. . .Eagles have our number.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                              Nick Foles at QB? no question
                              he had at least 4 balls dropped by panther defenders that should of been intercepted and maybe 3 of them should of been pick 6s
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                The Giants can beat anyone, but the Eagles have our number so we'll see.
                                we don't want to get a situation where we need that game to make the playoffs. They'd like nothing more then to spoil our season, as it would make there's. it would be there SB. Hopefully we have things wrapped up in the NFCE by then
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X