Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY SORRY !

Re: Sunday's Eagles / Cowboys game,
    I have to root for the Eagles, as much as I hate the Eagles, more than I hate the Cowboys. A Win by the Eagles will help us out. I hope my fellow Giant fans will understand ! Who will you root for...?

Go Giants !

thats a no brainer...
    its only a strategic move you are not really rooting for them. Its all business.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I think everyone is sorry then

Comment

I guess I can hold my nose and hope for the same thing, just this once.
        sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

if it makes u feel better, dont count it as rooting for the eagles. just say you're rooting against dallas =)
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rooting for the Eagles in this case is strictly a tactical maneuver. Unfortunately, I don't think that Philly has what it takes to put together any kind of an effort.
            Giants Fan Since 1961 (Tittle to Shofner)

Comment

I hate the eagles so much. It's hard to think that I actually want them to win. Then again, I'm glad they are the garbage of the NFC East.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                I have to root for the Eagles, as much as I hate the Eagles, more than I hate the Cowboys. A Win by the Eagles will help us out. I hope my fellow Giant fans will understand ! Who will you root for...?

Go Giants !

No apology necessary, you are making the logical choice. I am with you........ouch!
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Eagles will not win another game this year.

Comment

you'll have to shower like in the scene from the "Crying Game".....
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

And in typical Eagle fashion, they'll screw like they always do us by losing. Remember when Vick said he could see this team being a dynasty?!?!?! How about winning one first.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

Go Giants !

To hate the Eagles more than the Cowboys you must be a yougin.

Can't blame you, but there will never, in my lifetime, exist a team I despise more than the Dallas Cowboys. aka "Americas Team". Giant killers for decades. SB after SB after Giants beatdown after Giant beatdown for years and years.

For those of you fans that are slightly older, how can you not hate the Cowboys more? Don't get me wrong the Eagles are my second hated team but they have never won the big game. And historically have not kicked our *** and gotten all the love from America like the Cowboys have. Seriously...?

Comment

Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post

Can't blame you, but there will never, in my lifetime, exist a team I despise more than the Dallas Cowboys. aka "Americas Team". Giant killers for decades. SB after SB after Giants beatdown after Giant beatdown for years and years.

For those of you fans that are slightly older, how can you not hate the Cowboys more? Don't get me wrong the Eagles are my second hated team but they have never won the big game. And historically have not kicked our *** and gotten all the love from America like the Cowboys have. Seriously...?
                          Call me a youngin if you want, but I actually know a lot of respectable Cowboys fans. There is NO SUCH THING as a "respectable Eagles fan". I honestly hate the city and its fanbase more than the team itself (which I'm ambivalent about).

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Going to have to do the same thing unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by ManningToJPP View Post

+5000

Comment

Working...
                              X