This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ben is better than Eli

[quote user="Zeph"]its now a no holds barred thread; do what you wish.[/quote]
    It has been that way since about page 30. lol

Comment

Gentlemen I commend you. Recipes and racks. Those twofibers of our society turned a longwinded Eli thread into an achievement for society as a whole. Mark this day myfellow GMB members...100 will be a number we never forget.

Play ball...

Comment

Ben bangs all those chicks at the same time - Eli only bangs one. Ben wins again

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]argh!!! half naked women!!!! come on , Youi guys are going to give me a bad rap.
          [/quote]

Harooni,Is that you kissing the TV? lol That's what I do when Brandon is on the field! lol [:P]

Comment

It appears hypocrytical to me that the moderating team will make a thread warning people about hi-jacking threads while at the same time they let a hi-jacked thread go on and on in the talk football forum. The talking about football stopped a long time ago for this thread.

I don't have a problem with people having a thread where they can more or less "shoot the bull", but why not move it to a "shooting the bull" forum? I know that if the thread had a different title I probably wouldn't care as much.

Bottom line.....if you are going to strut around talking about your power...don't pick and choose where you use it. A mod should have to follow the rules set down for them as well, IMHO.

BTW...for reference....

Please Post the right stuff in the appropriate forum.

Does this look familiar?

Comment

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]

It appears hypocrytical to me that the moderating team will make a thread warning people about hi-jacking threads while at the same time they let a hi-jacked thread go on and on in the talk football forum. The talking about football stopped a long time ago for this thread.

I don't have a problem with people having a thread where they can more or less "shoot the bull", but why not move it to a "shooting the bull" forum? I know that if the thread had a different title I probably wouldn't care as much.

Bottom line.....if you are going to strut around talking about your power...don't pick and choose where you use it. A mod should have to follow the rules set down for them as well, IMHO.

BTW...for reference....

Does this look familiar?

[/quote]

Earlier in this thread a Mod said he was going to allow this thread to be utilized for a little off the wall and off topic conversation because of the time of year.

Can't expect you to read through all the pages and see that post so I thought I would let you know.

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]

Gentlemen I commend you. Recipes and racks. Those twofibers of our society turned a longwinded Eli thread into an achievement for society as a whole. Mark this day myfellow GMB members...100 will be a number we never forget.

Play ball...

[/quote]

So eloquent !!!!!

Comment

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]

It appears hypocrytical to me that the moderating team will make a thread warning people about hi-jacking threads while at the same time they let a hi-jacked thread go on and on in the talk football forum.* The talking about football stopped a long time ago for this thread.

I don't have a problem with people having a thread where they can more or less "shoot the bull", but why not move it to a "shooting the bull" forum?* I know that if the thread had a different title I probably wouldn't care as much.

Bottom line.....if you are going to strut around talking about your power...don't pick and choose where you use it.* A mod should have to follow the rules set down for them as well, IMHO.

BTW...for reference....

Does this look familiar?

[/quote]

well thats great, we actually are very laid back about thread hi jackings. We do understand that conversations evolve and one thing leads to another, what we have been cracking down on is the blatant attempts to turn everything into an eli issue. If you want an example go see the denver/clev trade rumor thread in general sports.

If you are still dissatisfied, i'm sorry to hear that. I don't get why people who have never had anything happen to them, feel the need to complain. Accept it or don't, there are plenty of new york giant football websites with message boards you can go to if this is an issue.

Comment

" Mod M is a real man!"

Comment

" Can someone get me a recipe for Fettucinne Alfredo please?"

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]

Play ball...

[/quote]
                        You have contributed and shall be worshiped in the kingdom of Giants for decades.

Comment

[quote user="HeatherP"]

[quote user="Harooni"]argh!!! half naked women!!!! come on , Youi guys are going to give me a bad rap.
                          [/quote]

Harooni,Is that you kissing the TV? lol That's what I do when Brandon is on the field! lol [:P]

[/quote]
                          100% that is the man himself. What a doofus but God that is so funny.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="romohater"]

Play ball...

[/quote]
                            You have contributed and shall be worshiped in the kingdom of Giants for decades.
                            [/quote]

Absolutely! May he be receive bountiful boobs for a period of three years!

Comment

One of my wives favorites. Good to kick up a notch with some skrimp.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Shrimp-...do/Detail.aspx

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="romohater"]

Play ball...

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

Absolutely! May he be receive bountiful boobs for a period of three years!

[/quote]
                                A rump or 2 as well if you see fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X