This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben is better than Eli

He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []

Re: Ben is better than Eli

I honestly don't think he is.

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
      [/quote]

actually he was HARDLY making plays all over the field... and got knocked down quite a bit

but he did what was necessary in the right time just like "our" quarterback

Comment

boy how quickly people forget....take this the nicest way possible.....your an idiot....look what eli did in last years superbowl and this year up until the team fell apart, and did u not see the 4 INT game ben had vs the giants in pittsburgh? And noI would still take ben over eli, bens been in 2 super bowls, and take away arizonas secondary looking like a high school team on that last drive, he'd have 0 TD's and a couple picks, but please, keep acting like youknow something, as i've stated, your an idiot

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year.** []
          [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
            [/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

Comment

only a matter of time till this showed up. Chalk this one up to the comedians.

Comment

until that final drive he failed to get his team in the endzone over and over in the redzone they had plenty of chances to put that game away and settled for field goals but the eli haters dont mention that

Comment

[quote user="CGYgiant"]

[/quote]

uh......wow ben is not better then eli, steelers always win dispite ben and that 100 yard int return won steelers the game.....

[/quote]
                  They won this game because Ben was clutch in the end. Eli did it too but let's face it, that Tyree play was a miracle.

Comment

yea i know, takes ben 7 3/4 quarters in the superbowl to throw a TD pass, yet hes god

Comment

[quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
                      [/quote] What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common? Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

wow....now he's in the class of montana????????????????

lord have mercy

Comment

I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT

Comment

[quote user="LuckOfTuck"][quote user="CGYgiant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          They won this game because Ben was clutch in the end. Eli did it too but let's face it, that Tyree play was a miracle.
                          [/quote]

That Tyree play doesn't happen if Eli doesn't make that escape and throw down the field. Eli didn't trip and have the ball come out and land 30 yards down the field into Tyree's helmet.

Go ahead and keep calling it a miracle that should've never happend, it just adds to the lore.

Comment

[quote user="love_me_some_80"]I was rooting for Arizona just to spite all Giants fans who want to bring this BS up that Ben is better than Eli. Screw all Giants fans who root against our starting QB and ***** about a guy who won us a Super Bowl in his 3rd full year! ELI is the man in NY until he retires. DEAL WITH IT, ACCEPT IT
                            [/quote]
                            I don't root against Eli. I just think that Ben is better than him.

Comment

[quote user="Bluefan10"][quote user="LuckOfTuck"]He's making plays all over the field and avoiding sacks. And to think that we could've had him. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year. []
                              [/quote]

What do Joe montana and Eli manning have in common?

Superbowl MVPs and only QBs to throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter....Also i hate you[/quote]

who cares. 2 super bowls are better than 1. they've been in the league the same number of years and ben has done so much more. on top of that, eli was helped immensely by tyree. holmes made a great catch tonight but it wasn't a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                              X