IS Tuck hurting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS Tuck hurting

Around the 1 minute 3 second part.Seems to have hurt himself.Thanks to Chuckknoxx for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Be easier to say when he's not hurt.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

he is old slow and sucks
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

I am starting to wonder if Tuck might actually retire when the season is over....

Comment

Yea, his injuries/age equal old man. 2 rings, lets hope he retires this year as a Giant

Comment

Damn, he's only 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
              Damn, he's only 29.
              He's always getting nicked up and disappears for multiple games at a time.

That and he's talked about retirement previously ... I just don't think his body is standing up to the punishment.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                He's always getting nicked up and disappears for multiple games at a time.

That and he's talked about retirement previously ... I just don't think his body is standing up to the punishment.
                You think its a real possibility that he retires?

Comment

I believe that he'll be retiring after this year, especially if his contract is up (which I believe it is). He's been a great player/person, but I can't say that I'll be sorry to see him go because he just disappears too often. I don't think he's been the same, or as consistent, every since he suffered that shoulder injury when he got pushed from behind by that Dallas left tackle (name not recalled -- maybe Flozell Adams?) a few years ago.

It's time to move Kiwi up to DE full time (next year), see what Ojomo's got, and draft and groom another DE or two.

Comment

I also think he has lost some of the zest for the game. Didn't he say before this year that last year he just wasn't as motivated, and he was gong to fix that this year? Doesn't really look like he has.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                      I believe that he'll be retiring after this year, especially if his contract is up (which I believe it is). He's been a great player/person, but I can't say that I'll be sorry to see him go because he just disappears too often. I don't think he's been the same, or as consistent, every since he suffered that shoulder injury when he got pushed from behind by that Dallas left tackle (name not recalled -- maybe Flozell Adams?) a few years ago.

It's time to move Kiwi up to DE full time (next year), see what Ojomo's got, and draft and groom another DE or two.
                      It was a leg whip.

Tuck is really close to his family and I wouldn't blame him a bit if he retires after his contract is up. What more does he have to prove? Especially if we make another run this year.
                      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                        Around the 1 minute 3 second part.Seems to have hurt himself.Thanks to Chuckknoxx for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured
                        He was pushed in the back here at the 1.50 minute mark he looked hurt there also. May be time to use him as a spare not a starter

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...e-7e3676d8cf53
                        Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

that was def a limp. he has been all in for many snaps , right up front. does take a toll !

Comment

I thought he played pretty well last week. He does seem to show up in the playoffs.

Comment

tuck recently made a very odd statement about how he wont be here in a couple years, implying he's going to retire very soon. i commented on it at the time that it sounded strange bc players usually will do anything possible to extend their careers, i guess tuck is tired of constantly battling injuries

Comment

Working...
                              X