Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you just love it when "Experts" still say SFO is #1 when we humiliated them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just love it when "Experts" still say SFO is #1 when we humiliated them?

What the ................????? Who pays these people?

Slow work day?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

They aren't even number one, they are number 3. A loss to us doesn't automatically cancel out their other wins.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

We got blown out by the Bengals.Are they ahead of us?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
          We got blown out by the Bengals.Are they ahead of us?
          We have yet to lose to a team with a better record than us this year.

Weird.
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Analyst get paid to give their opinions, and more so then not their opinions are wrong. Just sit back and chuckle at what they say, your brain will thank you.
            If you really want a good laugh, listen to what all the analyst's are saying about Colin Kaepernick. My neck is soar from all the shaking my head comments.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Regardless of what they say. If we do play them again. It will be nowhere near the beating we gave them. It will be much closer. Who cares anyway. We have much bigger problems to worry about in RGIII Monday night

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

Weird.
                Is it really that odd? We ALWAYS play to the level of our opponents. If our opponent is looking great, we are more motivated for some reason. If they look bad, we are like "whatever man". I can almost guarentee a loss to the Eagles in week 17. Even with Foles at QB. It doesnt matter.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Is it really that odd? We ALWAYS play to the level of our opponents. If our opponent is looking great, we are more motivated for some reason. If they look bad, we are like "whatever man". I can almost guarentee a loss to the Eagles in week 17. Even with Foles at QB. It doesnt matter.
                  haha you know, I thought I was the only one that believed we are going to lay an egg Week 17. That's just the way the Giants operate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post

Weird.
                    How many teams have we played this year that have better records than us?

Comment

Not at all. They have been consistently a better team the Giants this year. The win would only come into play if there records were much closer (like rating the Giants VS GB).

Comment

I honestly like when these so called geniuses don't pick the Giants. I rather we just fly underneath the radar and shock the world come playoff time.

Comment

haha you know, I thought I was the only one that believed we are going to lay an egg Week 17. That's just the way the Giants operate.
                          I don't know about that............we are a pretty healthy team and headed into the portion of the year where we make our run.

This is a much better team than 2007 and slightly better than 2011.......I would not bet against the Giants from here on out. Atlanta is probably saying their rosaries that we do not face them in Atlanta yet this year in the Playoffs.......incidently we do play them in Atlanta in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            What the ................????? Who pays these people?
                            They have opinions like we all do. They don't have any more insight than we do.
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

seems like the giants beat teams the experts say we shouldn't , same with the eagels, they should not be able to beat us , but they do , anyway, they turn into the Giants , when they play us???

Comment

Working...
                              X