Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' JPP Misses Practice With Back Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    JPP will be their trust me he wants another shot a BOB GRIFFIN.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      ehh.....he has three days to feel better. he will be out there Monday night hopefully "containing" RG
      He has learned that lesson
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DLT View Post
        wow. A lill sensitive are we. I truly dont wish for injuries. I use to always say that I dont wanna beat the Bulls without Jordan. I want everything the hard way. In my score prediction I said the key to the game is Williams. He's banged up. I said that if he sucks then I think our whole line will suck and you will kill us like you did Carolina. I said even if he doesnt suck, I could see Shanny changing the game plan because of it and going very conservative which also would kill us.

        The article didnt say that JPP had a concussion or torn ACL and I never said I wanted him out of the game. I was just thinking that since Trent will be at less than a 100%, Im glad that "maybe" he wont be going against a 100% JPP so it evens it out some. Thats all I meant. I dont want anyone to get hurt
        Dont worry man im not sensitive about it and i wouldnt ever look at you any differently even if you did want him injured. (im not saying you do) I just feel a lot of fans wouldnt mind seeing a star player on the other team injured especially if they didnt like the player. I remember a lot of dallas friends and giants fans who i knew personally that wanted Terrel Owens to get hurt when he was on the eagles. I know an eagles fan who hates tony romo. I can bet there are many fans out there who love it when vick gets banged up. I can keep going on and on but you get the point.

        I just see the statement you made so many times that it just always sounds like BS but that doesnt mean you're one of the people who would wish injuries on players. But even if you did, from all the things ive heard and seen fans say, it would seem natural if you did. It's actually very common and i have no issue with it. This Monday night game is huge. May the best team win =)
        Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

        ~Big Mike~

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
          Dont worry man im not sensitive about it and i wouldnt ever look at you any differently even if you did want him injured. (im not saying you do) I just feel a lot of fans wouldnt mind seeing a star player on the other team injured especially if they didnt like the player. I remember a lot of dallas friends and giants fans who i knew personally that wanted Terrel Owens to get hurt when he was on the eagles. I know an eagles fan who hates tony romo. I can bet there are many fans out there who love it when vick gets banged up. I can keep going on and on but you get the point.

          I just see the statement you made so many times that it just always sounds like BS but that doesnt mean you're one of the people who would wish injuries on players. But even if you did, from all the things ive heard and seen fans say, it would seem natural if you did. It's actually very common and i have no issue with it. This Monday night game is huge. May the best team win =)
          I as a fan am just like the players. I get up for the big games. Just because the record is still great, the game itself is not as big if you are missing Eli, JPP, Cruz, etc......

          I would never want a win like that. I wanna go against the best and say we beat them without any excuses. If Trent was fine then I wouldnt say anything, just like in the 1st matchup but he already had a bad ankle and then against Dallas he got a deep thigh bruise. My biggest pet peeve is Shanny goes conservative at home. So much so that I almost hope we get down by double digits just so he can open it up.

          Ithink he opened up more against Philly but still not great. I think he might really do it this game with Garcon getting back on track but if Trent isnt right then he will reign us in and you guys will kill us. I dont want that. Trent did some work today though so hopefully he's good. I know he'll play without a doubt but hope he can be good

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/30/...th-back-issue/

            Excerpt: "Although Domenik Hixon, Keith Rivers, Jacquian Williams, Kenny Phillips and most others practiced (at least on an individual basis) for theNew York Giants on Friday, one noticeable absence was that of defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who rode the stationary bike during the portion of practice open to the media." Read more...
            Thats great news...just great!
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

            John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

            Comment


            • #21
              JPP is tough as nails he will be ready for RGIII on Monday

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AustinSkin View Post
                JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol
                Oh No! I hope he re-enacts quite a few times the Gangam style elevator scene with RGIII on the ground!

                Comment


                • #23
                  What in tarnations is this back issue is all about !?!?! Now that's a guy we can't be with out if Big Blue is going to make a run for the big dance.
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    relax i bet this has something to do with the bye week and how during the offseason transition into playing, his back gets a little sore from the non activity to activity. we just had a bye week he took off plus with the new cba practice rules, he prob had like 4 days of practice over the last 2 weeks or so, i bet him being a little sore wasnt a surprise to anyone...he'll be fine.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                      What in tarnations is this back issue is all about !?!?! Now that's a guy we can't be with out if Big Blue is going to make a run for the big dance.
                      His back flares up now and then. It's not a new injury
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        His back flares up now and then. It's not a new injury
                        Not a new one but is it a one that's going to give him problems all thru out his career ? Back problems can be tricky even more in tall and/or big persons. I hope it's nothing serious !
                        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                          Not a new one but is it a one that's going to give him problems all thru out his career ? Back problems can be tricky even more in tall and/or big persons. I hope it's nothing serious !
                          As you say, backs are tricky. We don't know what the problem is or how painful it is. The question is, for JPP, can he make is worse by playing?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X