Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' JPP Misses Practice With Back Issue

http://www.giants101.com/2012/11/30/...th-back-issue/

Excerpt: "Although Domenik Hixon, Keith Rivers, Jacquian Williams, Kenny Phillips and most others practiced (at least on an individual basis) for theNew York Giants on Friday, one noticeable absence was that of defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who rode the stationary bike during the portion of practice open to the media." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

ehh.....he has three days to feel better. he will be out there Monday night hopefully "containing" RG
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

As a Skins fan I would never wish injury on anyone but with Trent Williams also being realy banged up & missing practice with a sprained ankle & a deep thigh bruise, this does make me feel a lil better

Comment

his back flares up once and a while, but I guarantee he will play

Comment

As a Skins fan I would never wish injury on anyone but with Trent Williams also being realy banged up & missing practice with a sprained ankle & a deep thigh bruise, this does make me feel a lil better
          You wouldnt wish injury on anyone, but it makes you feel a little better that an opposing player might be injured? Ive lost count on how many times ive seen this line. And it always sounds like BS to me.

Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-30-2012, 02:24 PM.
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

What are you really thinking?

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            As a Gianst fan I certainly hope JPP lays a vicious but clean hit on Grif sending him to Walter Reed for the rest of the evening

Comment

As a Giants fan, I'd wish RG3 was out for this game, but then it would probably de-motivate the Giants and they would lose to your backup QB bad.
              The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Right, because as a Giants fan I was mad Clay Matthews didn't play last Sunday...get over yourself. I don't see how its BS or unsportsmanlike to be at ease with a starter (especially a top 5 player) being out for a game. Dude didn't say "i hope his career is over" or "man I hope this nags on for him". He simply said "it'd be a relief not to play against one of the best players in the league". A guy so many on this board have already put in the hall (note* that's not to say I think jpp is bad at all and if I have to.go into further explanation you're not worth a discussion because it would be far from productive).

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  As a Giants fan, I'd wish RG3 was out for this game, but then it would probably de-motivate the Giants and they would lose to your backup QB bad.
                  Giants stink against backups as of late lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    As a Giants fan, I wish RGIII's head would fall off.

You know ... just for a game
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Hope the Gianst beat Skins with RG playing a great game but not being able to beat the Giants anyway......
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        Hope the Gianst beat Skins with RG playing a great game but not being able to beat the Giants anyway......
                        I would love for the Giants to shutout RGIII

Comment

Originally posted by 1986Bavaro View Post
                          As a Gianst fan I certainly hope JPP lays a vicious but clean hit on Grif sending him to Walter Reed for the rest of the evening
                          JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol

Comment

Originally posted by AustinSkin View Post
                            JPP will probably get Griff once or twice. But please.....I can't handle the dorky "Gangnam Style" dance. lol
                            either way...if JPP is dancing that means RG is on the ground.....so dance away.....

Comment

wow. A lill sensitive are we. I truly dont wish for injuries. I use to always say that I dont wanna beat the Bulls without Jordan. I want everything the hard way. In my score prediction I said the key to the game is Williams. He's banged up. I said that if he sucks then I think our whole line will suck and you will kill us like you did Carolina. I said even if he doesnt suck, I could see Shanny changing the game plan because of it and going very conservative which also would kill us.

The article didnt say that JPP had a concussion or torn ACL and I never said I wanted him out of the game. I was just thinking that since Trent will be at less than a 100%, Im glad that "maybe" he wont be going against a 100% JPP so it evens it out some. Thats all I meant. I dont want anyone to get hurt

Comment

Working...
                              X