Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASKING A LOT !

BENNETT IT'S TIME
    I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running
    by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?

No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.
    Last edited by Diamondring; 12-01-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      No you are not and I hope to see him do more to. I may say something that may disapoint you. Bennett should be mostly a blocker and come out of those blocks. This will help the offense a lot. He is not a pass catching te like Witten but we'll see though.
      I know, but I can hope !

Go Giants !

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
        BENNETT IT'S TIME
        I supported you from day one, don't prove me wrong ! I would Like to see some Blocking for Wilson, & Lots of catching and running
        by you, and of course a few TD's on Monday night. What do you think Martellus will do, can he fulfill this request ?
        Not too much to ask but with our OL being talent challenged, he'll see blocking assignments first and foremost. Go Blue!!
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
        X