Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I turned off the game today and put on Cartoons for my boys.. seriously.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned off the game today and put on Cartoons for my boys.. seriously.

I was watching the game and towards the end of the first half, my 3-year old asked to watch Scooby Doo. I told him I was watching the game. Something bad happened (Can't remember exactly what) and then he asked me again to put on Scooby Doo, so I said sure, why not and fired it up on the DVR.

My point was, if the players don't care, why should I?

Re: I turned off thegame today and put on Cartoons for my boys.. seriously.

I got up and started washing dishes....

Comment

I cannot believe how unprepared the team was today. Really unbelievable to let Rex Grossman, and a below average team come into your house and embaress you.

Comment

Well the game wasn't televised here in Florida. Got to watch the chiefs beat the pack instead.

Comment

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]I was watching the game and towards the end of the first half, my 3-year old asked to watch Scooby Doo.* I told him I was watching the game.* Something bad happened (Can't remember exactly what) and then he asked me again to put on Scooby Doo, so I said sure, why not and fired it up on the DVR.

My point was, if the players don;t care, why should I?

[/quote]

Yeah so did I. I turned to the Cartoon Network Channel & what did I see?

The gggggggggggggggggggmen live & in color.

Comment

Was pretty amazing. I was embarassed for them.

Comment

several times today i just sit there withboth hands propping up my chin and jaw. frustrated to no end.

i did switch away to another game for 10-15 minutes.

sigpic

Comment

As much as I hate putting up the Christmas tree and decorating it I started doing it in the first half.

Comment

It just bums me out how uninspired the majority (not all) of the team looked. Zero sense of urgency, minimal pass rush, cake passes dropped.

It's crazy, and then to hear the same old "We f'ed up" & "We'll get 'em next week" just infuriates me.

I understand it's a job, but couldn't they try to appear to care a little bit?

Comment

I turned off the big screen and went downstairs to get some work done....had the game on the smaller set, had my back to the TV, and turned around every now during a big play.

Comment

Yes that was one of the most embarrassing displays of football I have seen I awhile
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Re: I turned off the game today and put on Cartoons for my boys.. seriously.

[quote user="Tommy_Ribs"]I was watching the game and towards the end of the first half, my 3-year old asked to watch Scooby Doo.* I told him I was watching the game.* Something bad happened (Can't remember exactly what) and then he asked me again to put on Scooby Doo, so I said sure, why not and fired it up on the DVR.

My point was, if the players don't care, why should I?

[/quote]
                        That's it in the nutshell, why should we get so upset when the players don't care. It's like when you get all mad and fired up after a close loss you get to see your team smiling and talking it up with the opposing team players after the game like they don't have a worry in the world.

Comment

I changed water pumps on my truck... Yay!
                          Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Yes that was one of the most embarrassing displays of football I have seen I awhile[/quote]
                            The entire team should be embarrased. But there has to be something very fundamentally missing in that locker room. Sorry to say but for me it is time to say goodbye to TC. Something is not right.

Comment

A girl I've been seeing as of late was really happy to hear that "my plans fell through" and I could see her today.

Comment

Working...
                              X