Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will we play in this years Super Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will we play in this years Super Bowl?

Season is getting short and its time to start thinking about the team we might be playing. I'm going out on a limb, but I think it will be New England again. Imagine Eli winning three SB's all against New England with at least one big last minute play!
    Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

It's going to be New York Giants/San Francisco 49ers vs Houston Texans.

Either us or the 9ers will represent the NFC in New Orleans.

Comment

Broncos...Manning Bowl in their hometown

Comment

If we played like we played against the 49ers earlier this year, and the Packers last week, then us. Not too sure about the AFC though.

Comment

I would really like a Manning Bowl, but I think the Texans are gonna be in the Super Bowl.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Comment

I am hoping we play Peyton although I feel Peyton has the advantage over us right now, in the playoffs Eli becomes a horse of a different color. He's no bronco but he has been sterling in SBs and playoffs. Whoever we play it will be hard fought.

Edited to add: I would love to beat Brady/Bellichick for a third time.
              Last edited by ashleymarie; 12-01-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: add on

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                I am hoping we play Peyton although I feel Peyton has the advantage over us right now, in the playoffs Eli becomes a horse of a different color. He's no bronco but he has been sterling in SBs and playoffs. Whoever we play it will be hard fought.

Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Nonsense!
                  Hey Rudy

Comment

Unfortunately us and the Patriots again, and the outcome will be the same too

Comment

The Texans and Falcons will exit in round #1

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post

nonsense. The Broncos haven't beaten anyone and they struggled against the worst team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                          nonsense. The Broncos haven't beaten anyone and they struggled against the worst team in the league.
                          Peyton would be chewed up by our D........I hope for his sake he never has to see the Giants front 7

Comment

Ravens might finally get over the hump. Which is perfect because I want revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              Peyton would be chewed up by our D........I hope for his sake he never has to see the Giants front 7
                              Eh I don't know. Remember that time we played the Colts in 2010? Peyton carved our defense up.

Comment

Working...
                              X